Free jp tg sent for psn plus

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Will we be getting a psn message linking us to the ps store dl like other teltale psn promos? Also i hope they are sent out today and simotaniously because i cant wait lol. Iv boughht halo 1 combat evolved aniversary remake , assigns creed revelations and saints row the third and id rather be playing jp the game. Not to mention i have uncharted 3 batan ac skyrim, golden eye reloaded and more all from this month and still would take jp the game over all of them. Jp is just such a magical story that has never been beat imo. Congrats Telltale on The release of Jurassic Park The game and hope you continue bringing back cult classics that deserve sequels. I belive the sucsess of this game will push jp4 production into overdrive.

Jp4 is coming but after the horrible jp3 which he let his friend direct. Thus the reason he scrapped 10 scripts thus far. Jp4 will be directed by him so the main problem now is time. He wanted to do the indiana jones movie, now that its done its on the way edpecially after the sucess in sales of jp the game.

The number ome factor jp4 has not been made is due to tye passing of michael chriton, the writer of the jurassic park book and life long friends of steven and ms keneddy. They felt To them tha jp died with him but now they feel need to make atleast jp4 to leave the franchise on a good movie in memory of michael and not that sad excuse of a ,ovie jp3. I see jp4 going in pto pre production 6-12 moths after the sucess of jp the game and expect jp4 2013-2014. Jp movies are very expensive thus the reason steven spielberg is making this a personal mission to make a great movie. Art cannot be rushed.

But congrats once again Telltale in introducing a new generation to the magical world of Jurassic Park. It would of been ice to put a tribute in the memory of michael chriton.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Just got mine on msn msg inbox wit link attachment to dl the game for free but get errorso im guessing the game hasnt been put up yet they just sent the msgs beforehand. Just a heads up, it means its close guys. I expect it within the hour for psn. Cant wait for my free copy for registering for psplus 1 year, iv alredy been ps plus and its well worth it. Tis moth alone jurassic park the game 29.99 and hydrophobia 10-20$ free. Both great games. Hydro is a amazing game guys so if u have ps plus get it, any ps plus members can get it not new subcribers.
  • edited November 2011
    mrGREEK360 wrote: »
    Will we be getting a psn message linking us to the ps store dl like other teltale psn promos? Also i hope they are sent out today and simotaniously because i cant wait lol. Iv boughht halo 1 combat evolved aniversary remake , assigns creed revelations and saints row the third and id rather be playing jp the game. Not to mention i have uncharted 3 batan ac skyrim, golden eye reloaded and more all from this month and still would take jp the game over all of them. Jp is just such a magical story that has never been beat imo. Congrats Telltale on The release of Jurassic Park The game and hope you continue bringing back cult classics that deserve sequels. I belive the sucsess of this game will push jp4 production into overdrive.

Jp4 is coming but after the horrible jp3 which he let his friend direct. Thus the reason he scrapped 10 scripts thus far. Jp4 will be directed by him so the main problem now is time. He wanted to do the indiana jones movie, now that its done its on the way edpecially after the sucess in sales of jp the game.

The number ome factor jp4 has not been made is due to tye passing of michael chriton, the writer of the jurassic park book and life long friends of steven and ms keneddy. They felt To them tha jp died with him but now they feel need to make atleast jp4 to leave the franchise on a good movie in memory of michael and not that sad excuse of a ,ovie jp3. I see jp4 going in pto pre production 6-12 moths after the sucess of jp the game and expect jp4 2013-2014. Jp movies are very expensive thus the reason steven spielberg is making this a personal mission to make a great movie. Art cannot be rushed.

But congrats once again Telltale in introducing a new generation to the magical world of Jurassic Park. It would of been ice to put a tribute in the memory of michael chriton.

this is just like the thread i posted accept its much longer than mine;)
  • edited November 2011
    mrGREEK360 wrote: »
    Just got mine on msn msg inbox

Did you mean PSN message box?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.