Wich is better????????????

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Witch is better xbox 360 or ps3 for jurassic park the game or any other games?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Not sure if serious, but PC.
  • edited November 2011
    PC. The answer for every Telltale game is PC. Hell, the answer for almost every game period is PC.

...What bias? ;)
  • edited November 2011
    PC OFC, but if you're a console gamer. Then it depends on what system you like.
  • edited November 2011
    I'd probably rank the 360 version at the bottom, simply because I don't have one :P
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    PC wasn't one of his choices!
  • edited November 2011
    You mean PC wasn't one of -our- choices. ;D To be honest, I think they're probably both the same; it just depends on which controller you prefer to use, or which console you have. The only thing I can think of that makes the 360 version better than the PS3 version is that you can resell the 360 disc when you're done with the game. Not having a physical copy of the game is a hazard of digital distribution.
  • edited November 2011
    Also, if you get the 360 version, you don't have to worry about your drive being full and having to choose which of your beloved games to delete in order to make room for Jurassic Park (glances mournfully at his PS3).
    edited November 2011
    Also, if you get the 360 version, you don't have to worry about your drive being full and having to choose which of your beloved games to delete in order to make room for Jurassic Park (glances mournfully at his PS3).
    Pardon my ignorance here, but aren't PSN purchases re-installable if you remove them from your drive? Do you have to re-buy them???
  • edited November 2011
    ^ They are indeed re-installable. You just need to log in using your PSN account and everything is there. It's not even limited to one system. I used to share a PS3 and was able to download everything I bought on that one on my new PS3.
  • edited November 2011
    Sinaz20 wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance here, but aren't PSN purchases re-installable if you remove them from your drive? Do you have to re-buy them???

Whenever you buy something (Excluding movie rentals) or download free games or demos, it's added to your Download List, from which you can re-download said items at any time.
    edited November 2011
    xbskid wrote: »
    Whenever you buy something (Excluding movie rentals) or download free games or demos, it's added to your Download List, from which you can re-download said items at any time.

That's what I thought--

@BlankCanvasDJ: Hurry up and delete something!! :D
  • edited November 2011
    Seems people are having a lot of lag issues and stuttering with the PS3, however I don't have that at all with my 360 version of the game. So to answer your question, the Xbox version. I'm booting up the PC version right now to see how it plays in comparison...
  • edited November 2011
    I think for jp you should go with what ever controller you feel you have the buttons memorized because it takes fast fingers to finish some scenes with a gold ranking.

I have the ps3 controller memorized better but I play on the PC with an Xbox controller go figure.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm afraid I can't answer your question, Dinoman. I got the game on PC (through Steam) and I have a gamepad.
  • edited November 2011
    ... There's only one way to find out FIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

Seriously though, just get it for which system you prefer?
  • edited November 2011
    It's weird. When Playing the PSn version yesterday, I had a lot of lag. But Re-played it again today and the lag wasn't as bad. I'm not really sure why that is. I mean, the lag is still there but it seems to be very random. Like sometime the game plays great and then suddenly it works fine.

But the PC version is running very smoothly for me.
  • edited November 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I think for jp you should go with what ever controller you feel you have the buttons memorized because it takes fast fingers to finish some scenes with a gold ranking.

I have the ps3 controller memorized better but I play on the PC with an Xbox controller go figure.

same. I'm slightly slow with the "X" because of the different placement. huh.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.