Free Episode 1

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I redeemed my free episode 1 from the blu-ray code, the game is now out, but i still dont see a download link! Help, is there something else i have to do?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    The free episode from the Blu-ray voucher will be available soon, but I don't have an ETA yet.
  • edited November 2011
    The full game is one file. Maybe the package for the episode 1 only isn't ready. Or maybe they're reserving all of their bandwidth for the flood of downloads from people who bought the thing that's happening tonight.
  • edited November 2011
    The free episode from the Blu-ray voucher will be available soon, but I don't have an ETA yet.

Not to be a noob, but whats an ETA?
  • edited November 2011
    ETA= Estimated Time of Arrival
  • edited November 2011
    Estimated time of arrival.
  • edited November 2011
    Oh ok, but it will be out today right?
  • edited November 2011
    Ugh, I want to play it tonight sooo bad! :\
  • edited November 2011
    12dinoboy3 wrote: »
    Oh ok, but it will be out today right?

*sigh* The full game is out now (Not sure if it's unlocked on Steam yet). There is no current release date for the free JP episode from the Blu-ray.
  • edited November 2011
    xbskid wrote: »
    *sigh* The full game is out now (Not sure if it's unlocked on Steam yet). There is no current release date for the free JP episode from the Blu-ray.

Well, kind of. My email i got from redeeming the code said i WILL be able to download the free episode on the 15th. I hope they don't lie!
  • edited November 2011
    My Free Episode 1 isn't available either, but I did buy the Deluxe pack afterwards, but I have no download links for the full game, just the soundtrack and commentary.
  • edited November 2011
    12dinoboy3 wrote: »
    Well, kind of. My email i got from redeeming the code said i WILL be able to download the free episode on the 15th. I hope they don't lie!

I was simply recapping the information that was provided in the above few posts.
  • edited November 2011
    Ugh, I am not a very patient person, lol!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.