Bugs/Issues Thread

edited November 2011 in Game Support
So people are bound to have problems. Post them here!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Well I started up the game and have an issue now. One it starts off with the resolution. It's not a dropdown menu so you have to keep scrolling through until you get the resolution you want and each time you select a new one it take a seconds to load before you can select again. After scrolling through a few my game crashed and can't run now. Getting something saying JurassicPark100.exe has stopped working.
  • edited November 2011
    lLuffyl wrote: »
    Well I started up the game and have an issue now. One it starts off with the resolution. It's not a dropdown menu so you have to keep scrolling through until you get the resolution you want and each time you select a new one it take a seconds to load before you can select again. After scrolling through a few my game crashed and can't run now. Getting something saying JurassicPark100.exe has stopped working.

Whats your computer specs? Your right, changing resolutions is a pain...
  • edited November 2011
    I got into the game and started playing, i chose mouse for the controls, but when im playing i have no visible cursor, which makes clicking on things nearly impossible. anyone know what to do about it?
  • edited November 2011
    eboskie1 wrote: »
    Whats your computer specs?

Well I'm just going to try reinstalling. Anyway:

AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz
    8GB DDR3
    1TB HDD
    Radeon HD 5570
    Windows 7 Premium 64-bit
  • edited November 2011
    I am trying to download JP and it won't start. I have tried IE and it ends after 700bytes. On Firefox, it won't start at all. Please Help
  • edited November 2011
    lLuffyl wrote: »

Same problem i have uninstalled twice now and i can't get the game to launch still
  • edited November 2011
    The video and audio don't always seem to sink up for me.
  • edited November 2011
    Same problem i have uninstalled twice now and i can't get the game to launch still

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to wait for support response.
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Hold the space bar down while launching the game, and/or delete the file "prefs.prop" in your My Document/Jurassic Park folder. This should reset the display resolution for you.
  • edited November 2011
    Locking this thread, so we can get separate threads going for separate issues. It's too difficult to troubleshoot multiple issues for multiple people in a single thread. If you're having a technical issue, please post a new thread and include your system specs and what your specific issue is.

Thanks,
    Michael
This discussion has been closed.