Menu Gripes

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
1) As with every other Telltale launcher before it, the JP launcher does not let you re-launch the game after you've closed it, rendering it a bit useless at that point.

2) Changing the resolution is a bit painful. I like that the menu is a bit minimal, but I'm not able to directly select my optimal resolution; the game automatically changes resolutions when the resolution option is changed, forcing me to sit through a seizure-inducing monitor adjustment for every click. This would have been better executed by adding an Apply button as with previous TTG titles.

3) The clicking when hovering over the menu items needs to go.

Other than that, the menus are nice and well executed.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    xbskid wrote: »
    2) Changing the resolution is a bit painful. I like that the menu is a bit minimal, but I'm not able to directly select my optimal resolution; the game automatically changes resolutions when the resolution option is changed, forcing me to sit through a seizure-inducing monitor adjustment for every click. This would have been better executed by adding an Apply button as with previous TTG titles.

I agree with this. At least you only have to do it once for the entire game but still it could have been done better, especially as I had to go through loads of resolutions to get to mine.

Oh and regarding the launcher, I have to say it's the best one yet especially with speed of loading the game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.