JP not in "Your Games"

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
The JP games do not show up for me to download when I log in to TT. I preordered the Deluxe Edition right here, and the commentary and soundtrack show up but not the games. I emailed support, but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and found a quick fix? Thanks.

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    The game download should be in a section called "Your Games", above the commentary and soundtrack downloads.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Check out this thread. It might help.
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks, but it's not in my games section either. I even did a search on the page for "Jurassic" to make sure I didn't just miss the link. Thanks for the tips, wish they would have worked. :(
  • edited November 2011
    You should be seeing it now.
  • edited November 2011
    You should be seeing it now.

Indeed I do! Thanks very much! :D
  • edited November 2011
    I'm having the same problem. I just purchased the deluxe pack and the game is not showing up. Do I have to wait till the game ships to my house to play it? I thought it said i would have access to the game to download just wouldn't get the hard copy till December?
  • edited November 2011
    I'm having the same problem. I just purchased the deluxe pack and the game is not showing up. Do I have to wait till the game ships to my house to play it? I thought it said i would have access to the game to download just wouldn't get the hard copy till December?

You're all set now. Try reloading the page, please.
  • edited November 2011
    Thank you sooooo much. I works now. I have been waiting for ever for this game. I look forward to being taken back to that feeling I had back in '93 when I saw the first movie. Thank you for responding so fast and thank you for making a game about a series I hold very dear.
  • edited November 2011
    I purchased the deluxe pack yesterday and can't find it in "Your Games" either :(
  • edited November 2011
    Just received email telling me it's available (since my order is "Placed February 18, 2011") so I rushed here... not showing up.
  • edited November 2011
    You should be all set now, Tarand.
  • edited November 2011

God bless, you sir. :)

That is scary customer service!
  • edited November 2011

i have the same probleme i dont find the game to download (i have buy the collector eddition from Jurassic park) and not the soundtrack an not the reste of my bonus

please help me:confused:
  • edited November 2011
    Check again, please, Contedooku.
  • edited November 2011
    I also have this problem, help me please. can't wait to play the game
  • edited November 2011
    i got episode one with my jurassic park blu ray but it not there to download wana try it before i but it
  • edited November 2011
    I got the first episode free with my blu-ray, too. It just says to use your username and password to get it, I don't understand.
  • edited November 2011
    i've been trying all day to get it. It still isn't in my "Your Games" section. : (
  • edited November 2011
    Yeah I've read through a couple of the related threads. Glad I'm not the only one.
  • edited November 2011
    I have contact Mickael from team and he resolv the same problems
Sign in to comment in this discussion.