anyone on PC ingame yet?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
anyone been able to play yet? Btw im not looking for spoilers so dont post em im just wondering

Comments

• edited November 2011
    If they are, they're not reading the forums :P
  • edited November 2011
    Ive been playing for a while. Had to stop for now for new NCIS episode :p
  • edited November 2011
    yep its awesome i will put a comparison soon on YouTube. i will let you guys know. :)
  • edited November 2011
    I'm in the game on PC with no problem.
  • edited November 2011
    Just finished downloading and installing it, but I'm having trouble with graphics corruption, so I'm working on fixing that. Came to the forums for help but nobody seems to have had this issue yet, so, oh well.
  • edited November 2011
    You arent the only one with the graphics issue. Worst part is I cant just adjust my graphics cause everytime go on the menu i cant get the settings menu to work right. Whats goin on?
  • edited November 2011
    I wish I was. Cannot yet even see it in my game list, just the soundtrack and commentary. I kind of saw this coming, dunno how. :(

Emailed to support this morning..but I guess they don't reply anytime soon since I'm 8 hours ahead.
  • edited November 2011
    I've been playing but I'm stuck on a puzzle and it's not a fun one.
  • edited November 2011
    Can't play... I had very bad graphics corruption the first time in the menu. Then i had to restart the pc but after that, the game doesn't start anymore.
    I even updated my ati drivers but still i can't play the game.
  • edited November 2011
    I solved my corruption issues by removing all of my manual settings in catalyst control center (only applicable to people with ATi GPUs). I set everything to "use application settings".
  • edited November 2011
    I downloaded it but won't have time to actually play until Thursday evening -- just had to let the T-Rex roar and threaten and resist the urge to play for "just a few minutes" late last night.

Anyway, I was able to fire it up on my PC and get into the SETTINGS menu to set the resolution. One thing I noticed is that unlike earlier Telltale games, the menu immediately applies the resolution setting, instead of waiting for an Apply step -- so stepping through all the possible resolutions from default to standard HD took some time. I can imagine this approach would cause problems if a video card driver reports an available resolution that it can't actually support -- corruption or blank screens might occur in between steps and that would be hard to work around. But I ran into no problems myself.
  • edited November 2011
    I was able to play through all of the first episode and most of the second last night. I totally had work early in the morning today ... but ... JURASSIC PARK!

MUST .... PLAY .... JURASSIC PARK!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.