game resets?! help!

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I'm playing through jurassic park and i gotta say its amazing, but when i complete the chapter "Dilo Encounter", the game returns to the main menu and i can't move forward in the game. I've done the chapter three times and it still wont let me proceed to the next one... HELP :(

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Are you loading a save for that, or selecting it from the Scenarios screen?
  • edited November 2011
    Just playing through the game and the next scenario won't load. Just brings me to the main menu. When it does that i try to select the next scenario but it says it's still locked.
  • edited November 2011
    If you're selecting it from the Scenarios menu, that's normal. It will drop back to the main menu once that Scenario is completed.

To clarify, you're having the issue after clicking either Load Game or Resume on the main menu?
  • edited November 2011
    indeed. i load/resume...play through the scenario (fifth time through now), get a gold/silver rating, and then when Nima walks into the jungle the game returns me to the main menu and i can't go any further...starting to get angry at the damn thing :/.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm having a problem with installing the game. When I click on it says "Could not load game data! Make sure you are running the game from directory it was installed to"
    Please help!
  • edited November 2011
    i think i m having the same problem i finished the first chapter then when i clicked over to chapter two and clicked begin chapter it just resets back to the first chapter and the text is clickable it's not grayed out like it is for chapter 3 and 4 since i haven't unlocked them
  • edited November 2011
    I'm having a huge problem just trying to start the game. I get a black screen, but can hear the sound of the T-Rex. Plus, do you have to be on the Internet just to start the game? Please help, been waiting a long time to play the game.
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    From the scenario menu you can only replay that single scenario. The scenario menu is t a continue game menu. To continue you need to load your save game.
  • edited November 2011
    i m just trying to get episode two to play, i m not dealing with any scenario things i just go to the second page and hit begin chapter and then it'll go back to the page for chapter one
Sign in to comment in this discussion.