PC Version still not downloading

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
How long does it take before I get the chance to download?????

Comments

• edited November 2011
    It's working for me... really friggin slowly... but working.
  • edited November 2011
    Johro wrote: »
    It's working for me... really friggin slowly... but working.

How did you get the download to start?
  • edited November 2011
    WesMote44 wrote: »
    How did you get the download to start?
    I went to "Your Games" and clicked the "PC Download" button?
  • edited November 2011
    I've been doing that for over 7 hours and nothing.
  • edited November 2011
    weird. I honestly can't tell you if mine was delayed any length of time. I just got home from work. Have you tried logging off, closing the browser and reopening? could be a browser or cookie problem. I don't know otherwise, I just got here and see that a lot of people have had a lot of issues.
  • edited November 2011
    What happens if you right-click the download link and click "save link as?"
  • edited November 2011
    It opens up and say getting file information, but does nothing else. Nothing is downloaded.
  • edited November 2011
    weird. I honestly can't tell you if mine was delayed any length of time. I just got home from work. Have you tried logging off, closing the browser and reopening? could be a browser or cookie problem. I don't know otherwise, I just got here and see that a lot of people have had a lot of issues.

I logged off, closed the browser and reopened it and still nothing
  • edited November 2011
    What happens if you right-click the download link and click "save link as?"

I noticed my file was region specific. maybe it;s having trouble determining that for some reason. Can someone there just PM him the download link for his region?
  • edited November 2011
    I just have 2 game's gift redemption codes on the page but no button for me to download the game under "Your Games".
  • edited November 2011
    I noticed my file was region specific. maybe it;s having trouble determining that for some reason. Can someone there just PM him the download link for his region?

I'm in New Mexico, USA. Never heard of region specific.
  • edited November 2011
    eh it's a coincidence nm mistook "content delivery" abbreviation
  • edited November 2011
    huh?
  • edited November 2011
    I was wrong. the download link has "cdn", which sometimes indicates canada where I live. It was just a coincidence. Nevermind what I said.
  • edited November 2011
    lol ok. I just wish the download would start downloading.
  • edited November 2011
    sent a PM. I'm out of ideas here.
  • edited November 2011
    well it now has been over 9 hours and i still can't download the game. I sent a PM hours ago with no reply
  • edited November 2011
    I meant I sent you one. lol
  • edited November 2011
    lol I got it and it didn't work
  • edited November 2011
    that is weird. I think you might have to email support. Something is actually preventing you from receiving the file.
  • edited November 2011
    I may have already asked you this another thread, but what browser are you using, and are you using a proxy or behind any kind of firewall?
  • edited November 2011
    I may have already asked you this another thread, but what browser are you using, and are you using a proxy or behind any kind of firewall?

I have tried Internet Explorer 8 and the latest Firefox. I have even tried turning off the Firewall and that didn't work. The download links for all the other games I bought work fine, but Jurassic Park's Download link just doesn't work. the download window opens, but nothing downloads. It stays at 0% for about 10 to 15 minutes and then crashes and says server reset.
  • edited November 2011
    You're not behind a proxy or on a school network?
  • edited November 2011
    no, I'm on my home computer
  • edited November 2011
    You're not behind a proxy or on a school network?

what do you mean by a proxy?
  • edited November 2011
    nope not using a proxy
  • TorTor
    edited November 2011
    Try a couple of different web browsers?
  • edited November 2011
    Tor wrote: »
    Try a couple of different web browsers?

I have and still nothing
  • edited November 2011
    you have my sympathy wesmote im in the process of dl but its taking ages but at least i can download it may seem like a silly question and may not work but have you logged out of your account and back in this worked for me when i was having a problem
  • edited November 2011
    spikesboy wrote: »
    you have my sympathy wesmote im in the process of dl but its taking ages but at least i can download it may seem like a silly question and may not work but have you logged out of your account and back in this worked for me when i was having a problem

Yes I have looged out twice, I even restarted my computer as well. And I still can't download the game even now
  • edited November 2011
    What type of internet connection do you have?
  • edited November 2011
    Century Link 7mg Broadband DSL. I still can't download the game
  • edited November 2011
    If you have any virus scanners installed, please disable them prior to trying to download the file.
  • edited November 2011
    If you have any virus scanners installed, please disable them prior to trying to download the file.

I don't have any installed
  • edited November 2011
    Have you tried installing Google Chrome and trying there? If that doesn't work, reset your modem and/or router by unplugging them for a full minute, and then try one more time.

If none of that works, send me a PM with your order number and I'll do what I can for you.
  • edited November 2011
    Have you tried installing Google Chrome and trying there? If that doesn't work, reset your modem and/or router by unplugging them for a full minute, and then try one more time.

If none of that works, send me a PM with your order number and I'll do what I can for you.

I'll try the Google Chrome. I have already tried resetting the modem and router and it didn't work.
  • edited November 2011
    I tried Google Chrome and it didn't work
Sign in to comment in this discussion.