S&M Episodes 1 & 2 Warp Drive Option Doesn't Work?

edited May 2007 in Game Support
I've tried the Warp Drive option unter Options OFF and ON in both these first two episodes and it seems to make no difference. I have not run across any instructions on this feature's proper use either so maybe there is nothing really wrong and all I need is a little training?

Thanks.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    That button does nothing :) It was a placeholder in case we ever needed a 3rd option there for some reason.
  • edited May 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    That button does nothing :) It was a placeholder in case we ever needed a 3rd option there for some reason.
    Sigh! Well, who would have thunk it. Well, I'm leaving my "place holder" turned ON.:eek:
    edited May 2007
    Good, it makes the game run faster.
  • edited May 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Good, it makes the game run faster.
    I don't think it does that at all. I think it was suppose to do that by making it possible to get into the car or go through an exit point instantly rather then watching Sam walk along to the car or a door. The "inbetween" time is what a real "warp drive" would eliminate. It's okay though...I still leave it ON.:)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    (It doesn't make the game go faster. He's messing with you.)
    edited May 2007
    Don't listen to a word I say (except the part about the warp drive not doing anything - that was real).
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    It makes the rest of reality go slower.
    edited May 2007
    It actually slows down and speeds up all of reality, but since you're part of that reality, you won't really notice the difference.
  • edited May 2007
    my warp speed button must be broken. When I enabled warp speed, I was able to jump over the office in reality 2.0, and it moved me straight to the ending. I guess it's the same kind of warp as the warps in super mario 1.
    edited May 2007
    Warp drive also enables lying on some configs.
  • edited May 2007
    This thread brought tears of laughter to my eyes
This discussion has been closed.