[PS3] Stuck in scenario 4!!! / spoilers!

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
OK, I started the game yesterday. I played episode 1 without troubles, gold in scenarios 1, 2, 3 and 4. But I can't get to scenario 5!!!

I'm stuck when the girl with the machete see a Bird and a road and say "a way" or something like that.

Then the game return to menu. I've done the stupid 4th scenario 4 times and nothing.

Am I doing something wrong or what?

(Excuse my english)

Comments

• edited November 2011
    If you're loading the scenario from the scenarios menu, it will return you to the main menu when the scenario is completed, by design. Is it doing that for you when you choose load game from the main menu?
  • edited November 2011
    If I choose LOAD the game start in the scenario 4 again... and the game return to menu just when the girl says "a way" or something like that. Return and the scenario 5 is locked, of course. I'm stuck!!!
  • edited November 2011
    The scenario "Jungle Hack" has no problems, but I can't access to "Nedry's Clearing" no matter what... :(
  • edited November 2011
    OK, I passed the damn chapter, but this time...

I TURN OFF SUBTITLES!!!

That made the magic... I hope this topic can help others with the same problem...
  • edited November 2011
    I have the same problem but im using the PC version. Once I finish the Jungle hack and slash scenario it takes me back to the title screen and "Nedry's Clearing" is still locked. I have subtitles off but I still get the same result. :(
  • edited November 2011
    Can anyone help me? I'm at the part where you need to get those dinosaurs out of their cage by manipulating then with their calls. Haven't really got a clue what I'm doing. Got any tips?
  • edited November 2011
    same problem with me on pc ep1 sc4 going back to main menu at the end :(
  • edited November 2011
    It happened to me again, but at the end of scenario 5.. again, I turned off subtitles and passed the scenario... maybe it's coincidence or the game is buggy... :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.