iPad 2

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Just got the game on the iPad 2 because it's not out on xbox till next year in the Uk, I love the game it's great just wondering how often you will release the episodes, if it will be one every month?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    its not episodes this time its the full game. one big download 2.5gb
    well this is for pc but I think ipad would be the same.
  • edited November 2011
    plumgas wrote: »
    its not episodes this time its the full game. one big download 2.5gb
    well this is for pc but I think ipad would be the same.

For the iPad it's actually still released as episodes, first episode weighing in at 345MB.
  • edited November 2011
    yep wonder if we will ever see the other episodes on ipad 2 as only MI episode 1 was ever released SO FAR, so just wondering TTG are the other going to be released this time??
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    The remaining episodes are coming. And all of MI is out on iPad!
  • edited November 2011
    yes just found them Kevin Thanks for some reason before it was thinking my ipad2 was an iphone mind TTG are making money with people buying 2 versions of the game, Ok i know it's only £4.99 GBP but when you add them all up must make a pretty penny
  • edited November 2011
    I've been debating getting the iPad 2 version after plonking down the money for the Deluxe edition. The idea of using AirPlay is quite appealing but not sure if it's €5,49 appealing.
  • edited November 2011
    I have still waiting for it to finish dl another 45 mins and i can take it to work and enjoy on my night shift did grudge paying another £4.99 but i want to play the game so badly and with a pc dl of another 11hrs on top of the 13 its taken so far i just had to get it
  • edited November 2011
    One thing I wish on the iPad version is that it was all eps together, namely to remove the number and ideally the HD from the icon. It's a great looking icon and doesn't need to be hidden away :)
  • edited November 2011
    tarasis wrote: »
    One thing I wish on the iPad version is that it was all eps together, namely to remove the number and ideally the HD from the icon. It's a great looking icon and doesn't need to be hidden away :)

Agree with that, they should have made it a free app with in-app purchases for each episode, sort of how all the magazine apps works now. And thus removed the need for the "1". Also, the HD bit is kinda stupid since afaik there is no non-HD version.
  • edited November 2011
    My youngest boy was playing this earlier, when the battery level dropped low. He plugged the iPad2 in without saving the game, and charged it.

Now the game is froze up. It states :

Warning: any unsaved progress will be lost!
    are you sure you want to proceed?

o yes o no

And no matter which one we click on, nothing happens. Has been this way for over an hour now. We can retreat and go to other games, but the JP is completely froze up.

Where do I ask for help with this? Thanks.
  • edited November 2011
    i just shut off my ipad and then started it back up and it worked fine then happened twice to me
  • edited November 2011
    Thank you! Let me try that. (And... I can't believe that I didn't think to try that on my own. Guess we just rarely shut it off.) :)

Edit - just tried that a couple of times and it did not work. Maybe I'll just delete it and try reinstalling it. the download might have been corrupt.
  • edited November 2011
    bluequail wrote: »
    Thank you! Let me try that. (And... I can't believe that I didn't think to try that on my own. Guess we just rarely shut it off.) :)

Edit - just tried that a couple of times and it did not work. Maybe I'll just delete it and try reinstalling it. the download might have been corrupt.

Have you killed the app?

Press the home button to leave JP.
    Double tap the Home button to bring up the task bar.
    Press and hold he JP icon on the Task Bar.
    After a short time the icons will wobble and there is a little red circle with a - through it. Press that red circle.

This kills the app so the next time you restart it it will load from the start rather than try and resume from where you left off.
  • edited November 2011
    Thank you Tarasis - we will try that if it happens again.

I went ahead and reloaded it, and it is working for the moment. But I am pretty sure that this happened because he let it go into hibernation mode while still in the middle of the game.

But I will try your suggestion for certain, if it happens again. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.