Jurrasic Park On GamersGate

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
There is still no download link for this game on Gamers Gate and it still says its on pre order. Should have bought it on steam, any idea when gamers gate will be able to download.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Same deal with direct2drive :(
  • edited November 2011
    Yeah same with D2D....dont get it! It should be released everywhere at the same time. Its not like its a region issue. Its like telltale and steam has some secret agreement or something =P

I have e-mailed D2D but i havent got any answer yet....
  • edited November 2011
    Just looked at D2D and its available.

Whats happening with gamers gate ? still no download thingy just says pre order.
  • edited November 2011
    Zorky wrote: »
    Just looked at D2D and its available.

Whats happening with gamers gate ? still no download thingy just says pre order.

Its actually not availible. It says that on the frontpage and has said since telltale released the game but if you click the picture and get to the game page it says pre-order and that the releasedate is November 2011. Its also not availible under "My games" yet.
  • edited November 2011
    Crapp so we both are screwed since we didn't get it off steam
  • edited November 2011
    Yeah seem that way....

My guess is that there is a delay for europe or something. I know we can buy it on steam in europe and probably from telltale but not on other sites yet and not on PSN or Xbox live what i can see. Seems pretty stupid to me. And noone can tell us its not telltales problem since the game is released on there own site and steam all over the world but not on D2D or gamersgate. If it was a delay for europe and it wasnt for sale on steam i would have understood but thats not the case. Probably some shitty
    favoritism towards steam. Im actually really mad now, i have paid for the game already and probably earlier than many around here and i can still not get it. And thats not the part im most mad about. Im mad about noone from telltale or anywhere can tell us why the game isnt released on other sites than them selves and steam.
  • edited November 2011
    Still no download for gamers gate can any one form telltale tell me when I be able to download the game. Are you doing this on purpose so we buy off your digital store and or steam.
  • edited November 2011
    Since I doubt TTG runs Gamers Gate, you should probably contact Gamers Gate's support for answers.
  • edited November 2011
    xbskid wrote: »
    Since I doubt TTG runs Gamers Gate, you should probably contact Gamers Gate's support for answers.

The dont but they do provide the game for gamersgate and D2D!

I still havent got any answer from D2D or telltale games. Its 2 days since i e-mailed D2D and one day since telltale games. Its all so strange. Steam has it and telltale has it and PS3 in the US got it. Why cant i get what i payed for as everyone else? I live in EU and if it was a delay for EU it wouldnt be on EU steam either....
  • edited November 2011
    I also find it strange that Gamers Gate and D2D and Telltale do not respond to any of our support tickets clearly somethings wrong even this forums not even mod answers any question find pretty strange no one speaks out on this issue Im looking into just getting refund at this point.
  • edited November 2011
    Zorky wrote: »
    I also find it strange that Gamers Gate and D2D and Telltale do not respond to any of our support tickets clearly somethings wrong even this forums not even mod answers any question find pretty strange no one speaks out on this issue Im looking into just getting refund at this point.

I can't speak on Gamers Gate or D2D, but consider that Telltale just released a game based on an IP with a decent-sized fanbase, and they're probably getting flooded with support tickets.
  • edited November 2011
    Direct2Drive was issued a large batch of Steam keys today, and Gamersgate has had a build of the game for a couple of days. Gamersgate has their own downloader, and we have no control over that. D2D should be emailing keys shortly.

For the record, I answer all emails and posts as fast as I'm able. If I miss a specific thread here, it doesn't indicate that I'm ignoring it. I've worked 16 hour work days the past two days to stay on top of things, and I'm sorry if you felt you were being ignored.
  • edited November 2011
    Direct2Drive was issued a large batch of Steam keys today, and Gamersgate has had a build of the game for a couple of days. Gamersgate has their own downloader, and we have no control over that. D2D should be emailing keys shortly.

For the record, I answer all emails and posts as fast as I'm able. If I miss a specific thread here, it doesn't indicate that I'm ignoring it. I've worked 16 hour work days the past two days to stay on top of things, and I'm sorry if you felt you were being ignored.

Thank you for giving us answers. And for the record it isnt that YOU didnt answer since i do know you cant be here all the time or know everything but it was more that noone answer our support tickets we sent. Not in the forums. But i did get my key now and im happy =)
  • edited November 2011
    I'm the only one that answers support tickets here. Sorry, I know I'm behind, but I am getting to them as fast as I can.

If I get any further info about when Gamersgate will have their version up, I'll keep this thread updated.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm the only one that answers support tickets here. Sorry, I know I'm behind, but I am getting to them as fast as I can.

If I get any further info about when Gamersgate will have their version up, I'll keep this thread updated.

Ok lol. Well you are responsible for telltales tickets then but in your defence i sent that one last night =P But D2D is still really slow....was better before gamefly took over.

And by the way....I LOVE the game! Really cool and fun. Im not very good at these kinds of games usually but i can manage, but not without some awful deaths =P
  • edited November 2011
    Gamers Gate still has no keys so I asked for refund ill buy this on steam sale in year or so I´m to angry to buy again.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.