Skipping dialog

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
Is there any way to skip dialog in the game? Ive played through episodes 1 and 2 and now going back trying to get golds in all the scenarios and some scenarios have a lot of dialog before getting to all the action parts, the one thats really getting me is the
dilo attack scene with nima and miles
(i always miss just one thing and starting over means listening to a lot of stuff all over again)

Ive tried almost every button on my keyboard and mouse but no luck, i thought spacebar might but it just does the same thing as pushing esc and taking me to the menu screen.

Its also a problem during the ending credits as there appears to be no way to get out of it except for watching em all.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Totally agree, it's really annoying having to listen to the dialogue over and over again. :( All the other Telltale games have this as far as I recall.
  • edited November 2011
    I've thought the same. But it motivated me to get it right this time.
  • edited December 2011
    yup, it's really annoying, specially if you are trying to get the golden medals...

patch this ASAP please ;)
  • edited December 2011
    The worst for me was
    the fight between Nima and Yoder
    . There's quite a bit of dialogue before you get to any actions, and when they do come there's so many quick button presses that you'll have to restart nearly instantly. The only way I could get the gold was to write down the whole sequence of buttons to press, and even when I knew the combos I STILL HAD A HARD TIME. I watched that intro dialogue so... many... times...

Maybe they could've put the last checkpoint/save right before the actions get going.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.