Thats it?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
WARNING, CONTAINS ENDGAME SPOILERS

I've just finished the game, and according to my steam counter it took me 5 hours.

That is including unfair deaths and deaths that were so awesome I repeated them once or twice.

And I'm just wondering... Is that it?

--

I did not play Back to the Future, never seen the movies so never got into it, a friend of mine did however and he mentioned that he's alright with the game and it took him about 2-3 hours for EACH episode and that there were a total of five episodes released monthly.

Is this the same for JP? I wouldn't think so since well... the story ended, got off the island safely and the bad people (And some good ones) died.

So is there more to come?, More Dinosaurs? a Virtual Tour or even a Pet T-Rex simulator?

I don't care, please just do not tell me I finished this in one sitting of five hours, making this actually the first game to take longer to wait for...then actually finish.

//DZ

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Yeah it was short but sweet and I hope they make more episodes a site b setting would be fun.
  • edited November 2011
    It was indeed fun, but unless I want to go achievement hunting or do everything perfect...there's ZERO replay value.

And thats really bad imo.
  • edited November 2011
    will there be any more episodes? i think i read that somewhere, but don't remember where... if there will be, how long do you think it'll take 'til we get more?
  • edited November 2011
    Just finished it as well, I guess it's back to Skyrim for me. Maybe I'll give it a replay when the disc actually arrives.
  • edited November 2011
    There is some replay value- some of the actions you fail/pass change the action scenes. Also, it's possible to change one of the survivors to the opposite if you pick the wrong option during the last part of the final chapter
  • edited November 2011
    I enjoyed it, some good fun to be had. Despite some technical and control issues of course. Could easily replay this again.
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    VJS25 wrote: »
    There is some replay value- some of the actions you fail/pass change the action scenes. Also, it's possible to change one of the survivors to the opposite if you pick the wrong option during the last part of the final chapter

It's not a "wrong" decision... it's just morally suspect :P
  • edited November 2011
    I finished it at about 6.5 hours according to steam. I did think the game was a bit short when BTTF was about 10hours. But i loved the game wish there was more exploration Dialog that changes the outcomes same with the QTE like Heavy Rain but i still enjoyed the game and thanks!
  • edited November 2011
    It WAS short, but the experience WAS fantastic. It felt like going through a movie. I don't know where they can go from here for a proper sequel, but I hope they go somewhere with it. They did the series justice in my opinion.
  • edited November 2011
    It's a wonderful story, some of the gameplay could be expanded and scaled more difficult. A few bugs aside and an implementation of some sort of response system (IE: Dialogue affecting the end on a larger scale) would have been nice. But it was a good first attempt, if they do take up a sequel I think the criticisms brought up by the players of this game should be taken into account.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.