Jurassic Park for the 360 was not Region Free.

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
So i preordered the game via amazon and got it today. Much to my dissapointment, it did not work. The game is region locked.

I e-mailed the support for about a week ago, asking if the 360-version of the game was going to be Region Free. They answered a day or two later, saying that the game indeed was going to be Region Free.

I e-mailed Telltale again, telling them about this issue, and hopefully they will reply soon.
Will this be fixed via a patch or something?

But yeah, if you plan to import it, you probably should not.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Never heard anything about it being region free before lol
  • edited November 2011
    Never heard anything about it being region free before lol

I e-mailed Telltale support and asked them if the 360-version was going to be Region Free. They wrote back that yes, it indeed would be.

I would of course not just import it hoping that it would be region free.
  • edited November 2011
    What's your ticket number?
  • edited November 2011
    What's your ticket number?

I sent it to you in a private message.
  • edited November 2011
    Big disappointment! I also hoped that the xbox version could be region free but now I have to wait for the PS3 version to come soon. Victork, please let me know if you could solve your problem on any onther way! Thanks!
  • edited November 2011
    I am not having idea whether this particular game for Xbox 360 region free or not. however I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the developer of the game and get the idea on this particular matter.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.