Multiple Saves?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hello,
I was just wondering if when it says that you can only have 1 save, is that per episode or per game? As in, lets say someone is playing through Episode 1 and I start playing Episode 2 will that delete their episode 1 saves?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    The game doesn't work with a classical "save" scenario.
    There are four episodes, and each episode is unlocked by finishing the previous one. Each episode consists of several "scenarios". When you play the game, it automatically picks up at the last saved point, which is determined by the autosave feature.
  • edited November 2011
    So then if someone had a save half way through Episode 1 and I start Episode 2, I will overwrite their save?
  • edited November 2011
    Yes, you'd overwrite their save in that scenario.
  • edited November 2011
    Solzean wrote: »
    So then if someone had a save half way through Episode 1 and I start Episode 2, I will overwrite their save?

If you have multiple users on one computer, you should probably create a user account for each person; that lets them have their own Windows settings and My Documents folders (Meaning they'd get their own game saves). Just make sure you put passwords on any administrator accounts, and keep them a secret :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.