[jp] cant play episode 2

edited November 2011 in Game Support
ok i dont think anyone's had this same problem as me so i'll just start a new topic on it so it doesnt get confused

i finished the first chapter and then when i go to begin the second chapter it just closes the stones together and shows the chapter 1 menu again i've beaten all of chapter 1 so chapter 2 should be unlocked (and i m able to press the begin chapter button for chapter 2 so it knows it too) but it just does that

and just so you know i m not talking about scenarios or anything i m just at the chapter select page and i m hitting begin chapter

now i m not sure what to do wither it be to copy my saves and preferences and try and redownload the game or start chapter 1 all over again (which i really dont wanna do) but i wanna get on with the rest of the game

here's my pc specs:
win 7 ultimate service pack 1
intel(r) core i3 cpu 530 @2.93ghz 2.93 ghz
ram is 4 gigs
64 bit os
ati radeon hd 4800 series (XFX HD-487A-ZWFC Radeon HD 4870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card)

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Its probably cuz you need to wait for the second ep 2 come out.
  • edited November 2011
    Can you try reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it for you? You shouldn't need to touch your save games.
  • edited November 2011
    the full game is out it should be working (isn't it? @.@)

edit: i m redownloading it to make sure theres no errors then i'll try and reinstalling it, wouldnt it erase my saves if i reinstalled it
  • edited November 2011
    I'm having the same problem. At first I thought it was because the second episode isn't out but then I was told that they were all released at once. Weren't they?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    MarvinIII wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem. At first I thought it was because the second episode isn't out but then I was told that they were all released at once. Weren't they?

Yep, all the episodes were in the one download file and should have been installed at the same time. Try reinstalling, see if it helps.
  • edited November 2011
    reinstalling it works great. Thanks, guys!
  • edited November 2011
    ya mine works too, game is amazing, i love everything etc.
  • edited November 2011
    kmmgreen5 wrote: »
    ok i dont think anyone's had this same problem as me so i'll just start a new topic on it so it doesnt get confused

i finished the first chapter and then when i go to begin the second chapter it just closes the stones together and shows the chapter 1 menu again i've beaten all of chapter 1 so chapter 2 should be unlocked (and i m able to press the begin chapter button for chapter 2 so it knows it too) but it just does that

and just so you know i m not talking about scenarios or anything i m just at the chapter select page and i m hitting begin chapter

now i m not sure what to do wither it be to copy my saves and preferences and try and redownload the game or start chapter 1 all over again (which i really dont wanna do) but i wanna get on with the rest of the game

I am having the same problem i really dont want to spend all that time going through episode 1 again if my current passes on scenarios are deleted by reinstalling
  • edited November 2011
    OK reinstalled it and it still isn't working do you have to have a gold silver or bronze on each scenario to be able to progress to the next episode? as maybe this is the problem (TTG some help here guys PLS)
This discussion has been closed.