Problems

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I own a gamepad xbox 360 wireless for pc when i first started the game i selected mouse i know longer get the option to be able to select game pad.I even reinstalled the game and still nothing

Also some of the QTE sections are so fast there impossible to achieve i.e when the woman at the start is hangin on the branch dont matter how quick i press the buttons she always falls grr..

As mentioned in other threads choppy stuttering video in some areas.And also audio out of sync with the video

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Mat31 wrote: »
    I own a gamepad xbox 360 wireless for pc when i first started the game i selected mouse i know longer get the option to be able to select game pad.I even reinstalled the game and still nothing

Also some of the QTE sections are so fast there impossible to achieve i.e when the woman at the start is hangin on the branch dont matter how quick i press the buttons she always falls grr..

As mentioned in other threads choppy stuttering video in some areas.And also audio out of sync with the video

The control option goes away when the game is paused. I only get it when I start the game up.

I think the QTEs that you're talking about are designed to have you fall no matter what. Success determines how hard you fall. I believe that some are also futile.
  • edited November 2011
    Mat31 wrote: »

Has it ever occurred to you that those QTEs might be too quick by design?
  • edited November 2011
    Good point and no it didnt enter my mind but thanks for the reply.

As for me xbox 360 game pad dosent work hmm i ll keep tryin lol
Sign in to comment in this discussion.