Download link for JP episode 1

edited November 2011 in Game Support
When I went to go download the episode I couldnt because there was no friggin link and the thing kept saying theres a download link somewere but I cant find it! HELP!:confused:

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Same her i cant even download it. i got the code for the JP blu ray and it did not show a link
  • edited November 2011
    The free episode will become available later today. I apologize for the delay.
  • edited November 2011
    Thx for da info
  • edited November 2011
    yeah thanks
  • edited November 2011
    Still nuthin and its 7:00 P.M were Im at.
  • edited November 2011
    Only 4PM at Telltale's offices. Please have a little patience. The TT guys are working as hard as they can.
  • edited November 2011
    I am sorry.
  • edited November 2011
    its 8:00 am whre im at and still no link
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Michael Parks announced a delay in the Jurassic Park forum. They are still working on fixing an issue.
  • edited November 2011
    Ok wtf! I have been waiting since tuesday and still nothing and its already thursday! I sent an email on tuesday to the support thing stating my problem and the product number. When can I get a date for the fix of the link?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Just to be clear, you are talking about the free JP episode 1, right?
  • edited November 2011
    yes!
  • edited November 2011
    I got the link but I cant play it because the link is only for pc and I have a Mac. I fell like I wasted the code and four days of my time. I would have it for PS3 but 30 dollars is to much because I have to buy TWO 20 dollar PSN cards so I can download the game and I cant do that because my parents are in an economic situation that we cant afford to spend 40 dollars. I was wating two years for this game and know that its here i cant play it. You guys should just sell it for 20 dollars on the PSN like Back To The Future, I am really sad and dissapointed that I cant play it just because it is 10 dollars more. If it was 20 dollars my parents could buy it. I hope you guys read this and do something because I have nothing against you hope you listenThanks
  • edited November 2011
    The Mac version of the free episode is going up soon.
  • edited November 2011
    Thank god i can finally download! Now lets c if it wurks.
  • edited November 2011
    thanks
  • edited November 2011
    its 7:15 whre im at and no link for the Mac version please hurry im dying to play it
  • edited November 2011
    Welp that settles it the game and link works! THX!
  • edited November 2011
    still no Mac link
  • edited November 2011
    im wating. Actually I have been wating to play my free episode on Mac for FIVE days now im sad and I feel like I wasted my code
  • edited November 2011
    ok its 10:22 pm and I have been wating five days for the Mac version and still nothing im getting really mad
  • edited November 2011
    I understand that you're upset, but we will have the Mac version of the free episode up as soon as possible. I don't have an ETA for you beyond that. I'm sorry about the delay.
  • edited November 2011
    its ok i dont blame you guys
  • edited November 2011
    I hope it will be up by tomorrow
  • edited November 2011
    Guys I got the link for mac but it wont run it says "the application telltale quit unxpectedly" and it cost 30$ to upgrade to snow leopard and I think I am better of buying the game for my PS3. The problem is that my parents are really tight on money and they cant lend me 40$ for 2 PSN cards. I am not angry at you guys I just feel like I lost my code and 7 days of my time wating for the free episode only to not be abel to play it. And I am sad that I am not going to get to play it until christmas. I felt that I got exited for nothing. I think for the game on the PS3 you should of have priced at 20$ just like you did with back to the future I mean its the same type of game, 4 episodes. I am really sad that I wont get to play it until christmas.I am not upset at you guys and if someone from telltale could write to me back I would really thank you for it.
This discussion has been closed.