Everything I wanted. Thanks

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Dear telltale I purchased Jptg and I absolutely loved it I have not completed episode 4 saving best for last. I also plan on replaying. It for different results and to tryout all the deaths. Everything I wanted and more. Thanks guys . Season 2 please:)

Comments

• MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited November 2011
    SWGNATE wrote: »
    Dear telltale I purchased Jptg and I absolutely loved it I have not completed episode 4 saving best for last. I also plan on replaying. It for different results and to tryout all the deaths. Everything I wanted and more. Thanks guys . Season 2 please:)

Oh man... you are gonna LOVE episode 4!! It'll blow you away!
  • edited November 2011
    I am enjoying it... I really like the story and the characters... I still hate quick time events though... that has not changed... but I would definitely buy a second season.
  • edited November 2011
    You know, I'm glad to hear this game is good. No matter how it is I won't be buying because I'm very largely not a fan of Jurassic Park, but I was hoping from the beginning that fans of the movies would like it.

So, Congratulations on another good game, Telltale.
  • edited November 2011
    SWGNATE wrote: »

Lol SWGNATE I really wanted to see you play through the marine facility. You've been so interested in the mosasaur on the forums plus you're profile pic says it all. Can't wait to hear what you think about it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.