The Two Endings

First off I would like to congratulate Telltale, this is indeed the best Jurassic Park game ever, it really captured the spirit of the movie.

One question I have though,
Upon making the big choice at the end between Jess and the Barbasol can, I mistook it for being one of the QTEs where you have to hit both buttons and ended choosing the can. Reloading took me to after said choice and when I tried the scenario version it just ended with Gerry getting on the boat and no cutscene. Is there a way to re-do that part without starting over from the beginning of episode four?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Really? When I did the scenario version I got to see the ending (but no credits). Wonder why that is.

Also:
    Not that I wanted to see Jess die or anything, but I'm a little disappointed that the endings were pretty similar no matter what you picked. Jess lives, the can is destroyed, and it's implied Nima's daughter gets the help she needs anyway. Only difference is Nima dies if you choose the can, so unless you're an achievement whore the can is unambiguously the wrong choice. But I'm sure Telltale will give me my fill of Sophie's Choices when The Walking Dead comes out, so it's OK.
  • edited November 2011
    Hmm, I tried it again and it worked this time.
    Oddly enough, I liked the Nima dies ending better. There was more of a resolution to Gerry and Jess's issues.
  • edited November 2011
    Not to put the game down but the endings for me kinda felt a little un-epic,i mean basically you just jump into a boat and drive off,no big twist or deep thought like the first 2 movies.
  • edited November 2011
    They should've shown Nublar being bombed.

other than that I loved it, it felt true to the movie.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.