Achievement: Life Finds a Way.

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Sorry if this was answered elsewhere. I searched but didn't find any results. Anyway, I have a question about the achievment Life Finds a Way. It states, "Stay alive from beginning to end." Does it mean to stay alive (I assume this means never get a game over) for a whole chapter, or the entire game? Because if it's the latter... whoo, boy, I would never unlock it. :o

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I believe its for an episode. If it was for the WHOLE game then that is a 99% impossible. :eek:
  • edited November 2011
    Haha, exactly. When I thought that was the case I just stared at the achievement's requirement like ಠ_ಠ "No way."
  • edited November 2011
    Yes it only needs to be 1 episode complete for it. Just beat episode 1 (which is the easiest on deaths) and got it.
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks, Wombat! Have a cold one, on me.
  • edited November 2011
    Does it have to be all in one playthrough, in order, for it to work? Or can I go back and replay scenarios to get gold rating and still get the achievement?
  • edited November 2011
    I've just got that trophy, it was the last one I needed to have all from the four chapters. You can fail some sequences but not those that make you die.... all you gotta do is survive the first scene, then
    the dilophosaurus attack, the fight between Rex and Lady Margaret, and finally the attack of Rexie in the Visitors Center without dying... Once you say Dr. Sorkin to run the car at the final scene
    the trophy is yours. If you die before that, you must begin the chapter again.

I recommend you to practice
    those fighting scenes
    by selecting the chapters, and memorize the hardest buttons of each scene... when you get good at those four action scenes, start from the beggining with a lot of faith.

Luck guys! :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.