i cried at the end :$

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
the game was beautiful , no words can describe how amazing everything played out to be , the story was spectacular and i love how when they first get to the visitor center the heli is leaving with grant and the group , i loved how the person who loved the island so much was the one who wanted everyone dead at the same time.
the t-rex was breath taking
and this go for everyone else who played the game. the dilo scenes WERE THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE GAME!!!!:eek:
i was scared but amazed at the same time..

Thankyou so much !!!! please continue with gerry going to site B .. please!!!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    kasaki89 wrote: »
    the game was beautiful , no words can describe how amazing everything played out to be , the story was spectacular and i love how when they first get to the visitor center the heli is leaving with grant and the group , i loved how the person who loved the island so much was the one who wanted everyone dead at the same time.
    the t-rex was breath taking
    and this go for everyone else who played the game. the dilo scenes WERE THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE GAME!!!!:eek:
    i was scared but amazed at the same time..

Thankyou so much !!!! please continue with gerry going to site B .. please!!!

I cried too, but it was more of a nostalgia and "I MISS BEING A KID!" cry than anything else lol the Mosasaur sequence was scary as all getout, and the characters were pretty interesting too.
  • edited November 2011
    i know !! i loved the rex battle at the end tho , unlike anything ive ever done before !!!
  • edited November 2011
    The Rex death scenes in episode 4 were the greatest...head first, crotch first, head crushed etc.
  • edited November 2011
    It was a great ending, is the happier one considered the "canon" one?
  • edited November 2011
    It was a great ending, is the happier one considered the "canon" one?

I don't think even Telltale knows that yet. I would assume so unless the embryos return in a sequel...then they would have to consider the darker one cannon. You never know.
  • edited November 2011
    Johro wrote: »
    I don't think even Telltale knows that yet. I would assume so unless the embryos return in a sequel...then they would have to consider the darker one cannon. You never know.

no sequels usally continue from the best or normal endings.
  • edited November 2011
    As awesome as the rest of the game was, my favorite part was Sorkin's Journal. Really made me happy that they decided to "canon"-ize the idea that all the screwy-ness in the dinos as far as size and abilities, ie. the Dilos, were a result of Wu's DNA splicing.

The only thing that confused me, and maybe someone from the team can explain it. As far as Harding would have known, there would have been a grand total of THREE Velociraptors in Jurassic Park. Muldoon even states: "We bred eight originally, but when she(the big one) came in, she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others." Obviously upon entering the Visitor's Center, one raptor is definitely accounted for as he finds the dismembered foot of one. So shouldn't he have been saying, "What the hell?!" upon seeing three raptors coming at him? And there were a total of five? Harding or Sorkin should have commented on that.
  • edited November 2011
    As awesome as the rest of the game was, my favorite part was Sorkin's Journal. Really made me happy that they decided to "canon"-ize the idea that all the screwy-ness in the dinos as far as size and abilities, ie. the Dilos, were a result of Wu's DNA splicing.

The only thing that confused me, and maybe someone from the team can explain it. As far as Harding would have known, there would have been a grand total of THREE Velociraptors in Jurassic Park. Muldoon even states: "We bred eight originally, but when she(the big one) came in, she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others." Obviously upon entering the Visitor's Center, one raptor is definitely accounted for as he finds the dismembered foot of one. So shouldn't he have been saying, "What the hell?!" upon seeing three raptors coming at him? And there were a total of five? Harding or Sorkin should have commented on that.
    I don't understand...
    Sorkin explained the Raptors (if I'm reading you right) at the water tower were from the quarantine pens, they were shipped over from Site B. So that explains the additional Raptors from the ones in the movie.
    Unless your explaining something else...
  • edited November 2011

The last thing going through my mind when being encountered by raptors would be wondering where they came from. It would be "fuck, raptors, I need to get out of here"
  • edited November 2011
    Learn how to post SPOILERS!!!:mad:
  • edited November 2011
    Metro wrote: »

Wait you clicked on the thread that said "I cried at the end" and didn't go in with the sole intention of finding out what happens at the end. Because that's what you're gonna get, or are you just going to
    read a thread that looks like this without reading what's behind that spoiler code?
  • edited November 2011
    Metro wrote: »

I think the title makes it clear enough that the discussion is about the end of the game lol:rolleyes:
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    I don't understand...
    Sorkin explained the Raptors (if I'm reading you right) at the water tower were from the quarantine pens, they were shipped over from Site B. So that explains the additional Raptors from the ones in the movie.
    Unless your explaining something else...

Yes.
    The raptors in the game have escaped from some sort of holding pen or area where they were awaiting integration into the park from site B.
    There was going to be a moment in the final T-Rex encounter where a cage opens up revealing another raptor who had been hastily abandoned during the storm evacuation.
  • edited November 2011
    Ahhhh, so those raptors were meant to replace the ones that the big one killed, I get it.

Also...the journal referred to Ray ALLEN. Was there a licensing issue where you couldn't call him Ray Arnold?
  • edited November 2011
    It's been a while since I watched the movie, but at least in the book, I'm sure that the fact that dinosaurs could switch genders because of the gene-splicing stuff was actually a crucial point in the story.
  • edited November 2011
    Sinaz20 wrote: »
    Yes.
    The raptors in the game have escaped from some sort of holding pen or area where they were awaiting integration into the park from site B.
    There was going to be a moment in the final T-Rex encounter where a cage opens up revealing another raptor who had been hastily abandoned during the storm evacuation.
    Oh, cool to know... you were right to cut it IMO, it would have been too much there, but still, cool to know. ;)
  • edited November 2011
    The head crushing death in episode 4 was one of the best lol.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.