What to do with the Mexicans

edited May 2007 in General Chat
This be an art project finished just last night:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2085310577255491269&hl=en

Waddaya say? "HahaLOL!"? or "WTF Die Monster you don't belong in this world!"?

The humorless ought to bear in mind.

Comments

• edited May 2007
    I say omg, that's teh most politically incorrect thing I've seen in a very long time! And it's really not funny enough to compensate imo; the joke runs out of steam pretty early and after that it's mostly just very unsettling to look at.
  • edited May 2007
    Wow, that must have taken a while to put together. The only thing I didn't really like was the voice, but other than that, great satirical film.
  • edited May 2007
    Wow, Funny and scary... :D
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Nosferatu and Reefer Madness!

The ending made my mouth drop.
  • edited May 2007
    I don't think it's funny, I think it's sick.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    I don't think it's funny, I think it's sick.
    Kingsley wrote: »
    The humorless ought to bear in mind.

Saaaaatiiiiireee
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2007
    I'll admit that I was afraid of the topic when I first saw it and avoided it at first.

Though, now that I've seen it - it's a very humorous satire. But, having said that, I agree with Haggis - the narrator really needs to be replaced. The voice sounded forced, and the emphasis on some of the phrases did not come out well.

For those who are unaware of this form of humour, satire is a "criticism of an event, an individual or a group in a clever manner". The video is criticizing the general American political view of Mexico, not condoning it. Much like South Park with the whole "dey tuk oor jerbs!" episode.
  • edited May 2007
    South Park is satire? I don't know what to say... OMG!

--Erwin
  • edited May 2007
    I love satire stuff like adult swim's "Minoriteam." Too bad they cancelled that show, but man it is funny for pointing out the ridiculus stereotypes of minorities in american television.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.