JP 360 Game Won't Load

edited January 2012 in Game Support
I finished episode 2. As episode 3 was starting, I paused and went back to redo the raptor attack ending to to episode 2 again to get the achievement. I got it, then went to continue my game... when I click load on the main menu, however, I briefly get the Loading screen and then it goes black and the game never comes up. My Xbox isn't frozen, as the guide button still works and I can view who's on Live or whatever else. The game just never loads.

I thought to myself, well, no problem, I'll just go to Episode 3 on the main screen and click start episode. However for some reason when I do that I get a message asking if I'm sure I want to restart over again on Episode 1.

So... basically I'd love some sort of idea of what I can do to continue my game without having to play through the first two episodes again.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
  • edited November 2011
    Scnew,

This is being investigated here now. I'm sorry, but I don't have a workaround for you at the moment.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • edited November 2011
    I can live without a workaround, so long as I know it's being addressed. By the time I finish with Assassin's Creed I'll probably want to replay the first two episodes before I head on to 3 and 4 anyway. ;)
  • edited January 2012
    Resolved, sort of. I popped in JP to see if there had been a patch. There wasn't. Tried to start up episode 3, and once again it told me that if I did that it would restart at Episode 1 and all my save data would be lost. Deciding to bite the bullet and just replay the first two sections so I could finish the game, I clicked yes and it proceeded to load episode 3 anyway. So... yay? The good news is that it works, the bad news is that it warns you that it's not going to work beforehand.
This discussion has been closed.