like this game

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
this game i did like alot but when i play the game its seams that its out off synch sometimes. and i have it on steam when i play this game it does not run smooth i am using amd readon hd 6990. and it happed all the time when i play this game i am on episode 4 it have happed from 1 to 4.
its like the game frezze and go and some times its run smooth
and its hard for me to press if its a or b or rb when this happed all the time

Comments

• edited November 2011
    What I did was turn the graphics down a notch very high to high. My computer is very new so I was confused.
    The thing I noticed in the background of the menu with the T-rex the background behind him the visitor center was blurry then when i turned it down to high i could see it cleary. After that piont I know longer had screen freezes.
  • edited November 2011
    The thing I noticed in the background of the menu with the T-rex the background behind him the visitor center was blurry then when i turned it down to high i could see it cleary. After that piont I know longer had screen freezes.

heh, welcome to next gen graphics, where depth of field bluring is actually considered a high setting. :) Im surprised your new computer has problems with jurassic park. I was able to play it completely maxed with a pretty old graphics card, gtx 260.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.