How do I change control schemes?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I'm playing JP on PC. Started episode one and....well, let's just say the game clearly isn't design for mouse and keyboard, and leave it at that. That's fine.

I plugged in my wired XBox 360 controller, but I can't see any way to switch from M&K to a controller now. There's nothing in the menus, and when I start a new game, it doesn't ask me which control method I want to use anymore. I've tried deleting prefs.prop in My Documents / Telltale Games / Jurassic Park, but it still doesn't ask me again what control scheme I want to use. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game - and yes, I ticked "delete all saved games and preferences" - and again, no joy. Though oddly it did save my resolution, which suggests it didn't delete preferences anyway (and on that note: let me select a resolution and then apply it. Don't apply the resolution change every time I click the freaking arrow. It took me about 3 minutes to get from the default resolution to the one I wanted.)

I've seen people mentioning that they've switched between control schemes, so how did you do it?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    it should be in the settings, under gameplay I believe. That's where I did it anyway.
  • edited November 2011
    Ah yes it is, but only in the main menu, not in the in-game pause menu.

Thanks for that. I am obviously an idiot.
  • edited November 2011
    Ah yes, of course. I remember now. At least you found it in the end!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.