Episode 2 HELP! (spoilers!)

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
The puzzle with the Parasaurolophus and the pen I think may be glitching out. The Paras stay on the West side no matter what I do. When I try the East side you here nothing and is just a zoom of Gerry Hardings shoulder! PLEASE HELP! :o

Comments

• edited November 2011
    nanotyrano wrote: »
    The puzzle with the Parasaurolophus and the pen I think may be glitching out. The Paras stay on the West side no matter what I do. When I try the East side you here nothing and is just a zoom of Gerry Hardings shoulder! PLEASE HELP! :o
    You could try restarting the scenario if it really isn't working. Otherwise there is a logical way of getting the Para's out of the pen.
  • edited November 2011
    It just may be it's too hard. For me, the para's would stay behind the danger call the whole time, but I eventualyl got it work. You have to do a certain one after whichever one you pick. Such as 'West Call, Danger Call. East Call. Danger Call.' Something...

I don't know. It was hard. ^-^
  • edited November 2011
    AndrewF wrote: »
    It just may be it's too hard. For me, the para's would stay behind the danger call the whole time, but I eventualyl got it work. You have to do a certain one after whichever one you pick. Such as 'West Call, Danger Call. East Call. Danger Call.' Something...

I don't know. It was hard. ^-^
    I thought it was really easy, the only hard one I had was later on with the Marine Facility.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.