Episode 2- Help

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I have a glitch thats preventing me from advancing the game. When Oscar/girl/Zoder are smoking and moving boxes the game gets stuck on the dialogue choices, allowing me to only click the same line of dialgue. It's an endless loop, and the game wont let me quit.

Any help? I've tried restarting but I get the same problem. There's just no way to progress.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    So nobody is having the same problem?
  • edited November 2011
    Derp.

You have to go back to the heli and have Jesse look up dirt on Sorkin, come back and find out about her by talking to Jesse and Oscar. Go back to Sorkin and tell her about her past.
  • edited November 2011
    Derp.

You have to go back to the heli and have Jesse look up dirt on Sorkin, come back and find out about her by talking to Jesse and Oscar. Go back to Sorkin and tell her about her past.

I figured it plays out something like this, but it doesn't solve my problem. Once I talk to Jessie and Oscar I immediately get stuck in the conversion, the dialogue just loops, and the game won't let me switch back to the helicopter scene.

I've done this three times now, and I can't seem to get past the glitch. It's really frustrating, Telltale should've had this ironed out. This game really lacks polish.
  • edited November 2011
    try to press the right click on the mouse.
  • edited November 2011
    jpark_08 wrote: »
    I figured it plays out something like this, but it doesn't solve my problem. Once I talk to Jessie and Oscar I immediately get stuck in the conversion, the dialogue just loops, and the game won't let me switch back to the helicopter scene.

I've done this three times now, and I can't seem to get past the glitch. It's really frustrating, Telltale should've had this ironed out. This game really lacks polish.

Never happened to me, faulty install and PC problems lead to repeating things. It happened to me on GTA IV on my old PC.
  • edited November 2011
    Maybe I was being unclear. The dialogue isn't repeating endlessly like a broken record, I can stop it. It's just that this particular line of dialogue is the only thing that's clickable. The game is giving me no other control or navigational options.
  • edited November 2011
    jpark_08 wrote: »
    Maybe I was being unclear. The dialogue isn't repeating endlessly like a broken record, I can stop it. It's just that this particular line of dialogue is the only thing that's clickable. The game is giving me no other control or navigational options.

try right click
  • edited November 2011
    I got stuck on the exact same problem for a little while. Seemed to get stuck with just the one line of dialogue over and over. Thankfully right clicking does solve it.
  • edited November 2011
    press the Z key gets you out of the conversation
Sign in to comment in this discussion.