BTTF Easter Egg

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
At the point when Nima and Miles first come across the fences and notice that they are electrified you can click on the sign, the first two clicks Nima say "Ten thousand volts? why so much?"/something in spanish, but on the third or forth she says "1.21 Gigawatts? Why so much?".

I though that was a pretty funny Back to the Future reference, also clicking the sign after that makes the camera zoom up close on the hand which struck me as goofy too lol
'

just though I'd share that, anyone else notice any Easter eggs?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    in the beginning with the binoculars look at the road right by the dinosaur footprints and u will see the tour car.
    i will keep a lookout for more Easter eggs! :)
  • edited November 2011
    in the beginning with the binoculars look at the road right by the dinosaur footprints and u will see the tour car.
    i will keep a lookout for more Easter eggs! :)
    You mean the Jeep.
  • edited November 2011
    Finding the stick Nedry used to play fetch with in Nedry's clearing was a pretty neat find.
  • edited November 2011
    Wrong Thread Title! It warns before Spoilers but only for BTTF! Maybe someone chould change it to Jurassic Park!
  • edited November 2011
    MarkoH01 wrote: »
    Wrong Thread Title! It warns before Spoilers but only for BTTF! Maybe someone chould change it to Jurassic Park!

Derp!

Its fine as it is:
    Jurassic Park forum, so its about jurassic park.
    Spoiler Tag, so its a spoiler about jurassic park.
    BTTF Easter Egg, so its a spoiler about a BTTF easter egg in Jurassic park.

The fact alone it is IN THE JURASSIC PARK FORUM gives away what the spoiler is about.
  • edited November 2011
    Finding the stick Nedry used to play fetch with in Nedry's clearing was a pretty neat find.

where was this as i thought i had looked at aeverything possible but maybe not
  • edited November 2011
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    Derp!
    Its fine as it is:
    Jurassic Park forum, so its about jurassic park.
    Spoiler Tag, so its a spoiler about jurassic park.
    BTTF Easter Egg, so its a spoiler about a BTTF easter egg in Jurassic park.
    The fact alone it is IN THE JURASSIC PARK FORUM gives away what the spoiler is about.

I understand it now but your tone could have been a bit nicer. I didn't want to criticize anybody just correct a possible mistake.
  • edited November 2011

The mention of DX

Capture-1.jpg

2-6.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    MarkoH01 wrote: »

Changed it, I was already on the line of doing so when I first created the topic, but yeah I didn't lol
  • edited November 2011
    spikesboy wrote: »
    where was this as i thought i had looked at aeverything possible but maybe not

When you go up to the tree in Nedry's clearing as Nima go to the far right of the screen. Its hidden in the grass
  • edited November 2011
    _Veritas_ wrote: »

The mention of DX

Capture-1.jpg

2-6.jpg

you saw that too? nice,
  • edited November 2011
    Banang! (Far left of the screen behind the traffic cone.)

banaag.jpg

Close up:
    banaagclose.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    Wait, what is that?
  • edited November 2011
    Start of the forth episode, in the room
    with the Troodon nest.
  • edited November 2011
    Actually, I was wondering what Banang is. I don't get the reference.
  • edited November 2011
    Sorry, I thought you said where. You very clearly said what. It's from Sam & Max Season 2, and Telltale have sneaked it into most of their games since.
  • edited November 2011
    Ah, Okay, I didn't play any of those. That's cool though. Easter Eggs in games are always cool.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.