Ipad 2: next episode

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Great game and I enjoyed it very much, is there a date for the next episode ?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    no one ?
  • edited November 2011
    I want the next episode as well since i cant progress on the pc version for some unknown reason
  • edited November 2011
    We haven't announced a release date for Episode 2 yet, sorry.
  • edited November 2011
    Since the game is almost unplayable due to framrate issues on Ipad. So the best thing would be never.
  • edited November 2011
    Well Fleischer, I guess Ipad 2 works with the game. Ipad 1, not so much :/
  • edited November 2011
    Im playing on an ipad 2 and it is unplayable even if you restart the ipad. The frame lockups is ridicules completely unplayable when you try to swipe a motion and the game locksup for 2-5sec
  • edited November 2011
    Ah, Weird. Usually, they get it out for all models, so they can get money from everyone, then it's unplayable for most people, and only the last model (Iphone or Ipad) can play it in an "ok" way.

I actually don't have an Ipad, there's no "save power" mode ? Like on laptops ?

But they Telltale's support for IOS (while making pretty decent sales out of it ...) is by far the worst I've seen on the appstore.
  • edited November 2011
    No, I have restarted the ipad to free the most amount of memory but I still get lockups in framerate when scenes changes fast.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm running Skyrim on Very High on my Laptop.

And I still have lockups when scene changes fast in JP the game ... Maybe it's just the game you know ..You're sure you're not multi tasking or something ?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.