360 or PS3?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
First off, I'm a HUGE JP fan, and I absolutely love this game. I have the deluxe PC version, and I got the PSN version for free.

I'm curious to whether or not the 360 version performs better than the PSN one? Cost is no matter. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Im a console player, and the psn version is very glitchy and has frame rate problems. Can anyone comment on the 360 one?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    The only glitch I've ran into was an audio pop, but other than that everything is perfect. No repeating dialogue or missing button cues, everything works like it should. Hope this helps!
  • edited November 2011
    That does help. The fact that it's a disc is also appealing. I'll probably end up buying. Woot for having all three. I really want more story based JP games!
  • edited November 2011
    Story based? Heck I'll take anything-based JP games!
  • edited November 2011
    Well, yeah... But this game is probably my favorite JP game since Trespasser... Despite the glitches and awkward drunken arm, I played the HELL out of that game. The story and voice work was extremely well-developed. I'd give my left nut to see that game the way it was originally planned.
  • edited November 2011
    I picked it up. You weren't kidding. The 360 version is MUCH better. AND kudos on the full-color instruction manual. Spared no expense!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.