[JP] cant start episode 2

edited November 2011 in Game Support
I have completed episode 1 and when i move to episode 2 scrren and click begin it goes back to episode 1 screen, any ideas why ??

Do i have to have a gold, silver or bronze on each scenario on PC to progress to next episode?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Please try reinstalling the game. We're finding that this only happens if the installation is corrupted, or it wasn't initially installed correctly. Make sure you're extracting the files from the downloaded zip file from our site prior to installation, and that you're not trying to install episodes individually by launching files in the Components directory.
  • edited November 2011
    I have already re-installed the game and all files were extracted from the Zip file correctly, and had no idea you could install singular episodes have been following install instructions
  • edited November 2011
    ok now have gold silver or bronze on all levels and still locked and have reinstalled the game for the 5th time and its still locked can someone PLEASE help me out as im getting more and more annoyed at wasting over £48 for 1 episode
This discussion has been closed.