The Intruder, Jessie's Dad bug *minor spoilers*

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hello,

I'm at the part where Jessie's (God she is annoying) dad has to carry the injured woman between the two dinosaurs.

You have to repeatedly press a button to fill up the icon, but regardless he always ends up dying.

The icon meter fills up to the end, but rather than getting the green tick at the end I get the red X and die.

I've tried lowering the resolution and settings to the lowest, windowed-mode and switching from an Xbox Controller to mouse/keyboard.

I'm on Gold and have easily passed numerous similiar QTE's, and watched YouTube videos, so I know it's not my system or me.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Kleetus wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm at the part where Jessie's (God she is annoying) dad has to carry the injured woman between the two dinosaurs.

You have to repeatedly press a button to fill up the icon, but regardless he always ends up dying.

The icon meter fills up to the end, but rather than getting the green tick at the end I get the red X and die.

I've tried lowering the resolution and settings to the lowest, windowed-mode and switching from an Xbox Controller to mouse/keyboard.

I'm on Gold and have easily passed numerous similiar QTE's, and watched YouTube videos, so I know it's not my system or me.
    I'm pretty sure that's one of those hard Button Mashes, you just have to index finger the hell out of the button. Keep trying!
  • edited November 2011
    I'm pretty sure that's one of those hard Button Mashes, you just have to index finger the hell out of the button. Keep trying!

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried over 2 dozen times, and I'm pressing the A button as fast as humanly possible.

And the icon meter goes all the way to the other end and is green, then right at the end I fail.

It's definitely a bug and not because of insufficient button presses.

Appreciate the reply regardless.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.