[JP] Need Help!! (unzipping download)

edited November 2011 in Game Support
I bought the game, and downloaded it but nothing! is there anything else? Plus i was trying to open it, and got pissed off and confused :/, I should have just bought the ps3 version :/

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Also! I'm using a HP windows 7. And a WinZip 16.0.
  • edited November 2011
    Don't worry, this is happening with me too. The only way I know how to prevent this is to restart your computer. That's how me and many others got it to work. If it's still not working, you might want to contact TellTale via email.
  • edited November 2011
    I redownloaded it, and now there is a bigger file. Can u expalin how to unzip it, or what should i do next?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Hi Lost, the downloaded zip file should be 2.56 GB.

To unzip it using WinZip: right click on the file, go to WinZip, and select one of the "Extract to" options. Wait for the extract to finish (it could take a couple of minutes).

When that's done, go to the folder you chose to extract to, and double click the JurassicPark100_Setup.exe file to install the game.
  • edited November 2011
    What if the game don't start? But its installed
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Do you get any error message while starting the game?
    Does it show up in the Task manager (as JurassicPark100.exe)?
  • edited November 2011
    I fully installed it, but when i want to play it, it says There is no file. But when i 1st downloaded it had jurassicpark.setup and all that. But I'm fairly new to this whole set up.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Something didn't install right.
    Please uninstall it the game, repeat the unzipping as puzzlebox described, but this time right click the "JurassicPark100_Setup.exe" and select "run as administrator".
This discussion has been closed.