Playing in 3D

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Has anyone been playing the game in 3D? I first installed the game this afternoon, due to Skyrim taking up so much of my time. It plays pretty well in 3D mode. Really makes the game seem more real and adds more intensity to the big dino moments, like the T-Rex v Lady Margaret fight.

Not completely perfect, there have been a few minor visual glitches, especially the part where you use the computer to get a car. None of the onscreen stuff appears, making it impossible to see what your clicking. Still once you get past that part its fine again :D

Comments

• edited November 2011
    sounds amazing.. I am one of those weird people who go in for gimmicky stuff like 3D... heck I bought TWO 3DS systems.. Just so I could play multiplayer games.
  • edited November 2011
    How do you play it in 3D?
  • edited November 2011
    You need a 3D monitor and the proper 3D glasses, like the Nvidea ones. Then you just enable 3D mode on your graphics driver and start the game as normal. The 3D is applied automatically. It doesnt work perfectly on all games, but its great when it does.

I just finished Jurassic Park. Like I said before the 3D really adds an extra level of immersion to the game. From the prologue with Nima being chased through the jungle, to the raptors in the tunnels, to the final confrontation with the T-Rex, it was just...amazing! :)

Kudos to you Telltale for making a spectacular game! :)
  • edited November 2011
    Your making me want to play the game again but in 3d this time :D
  • edited November 2011
    Do it do it do it do it! :D
  • edited November 2011
    Is the ps3 version of this game 3d?
    Also im running a year old dell i7 computer, with an hdmi cable straight to my 3D tv..
    How would I enable it?
  • edited November 2011
    Sorry I dont know the answer to either of your questions. I assume not for the PS3 version, since there was no mode in the PC game I enabled, I just set it up through my monitor.

Sorry I cant be more helpful :(
  • edited November 2011
    3ds port!
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    I had a chance to see some of the game with NVidia's realtime active 3D turned on... it looks brilliant! The lagoon sequence is awesome.

It takes some tweaking, but it's worth it if you can get it working.
  • edited November 2011
    il try to get this working :P
  • edited November 2011
    Ive been playing in 3D and its been pretty cool! had to min. the depth. But it does look very good in 3d.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.