Thoughts and Game Features

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Good points of the game
1-Mutiple Choices:In a similair fashion to games such Mass Effect or Dragon Age,choices you make can have different outcomes,like for instance choosing the intruder girls profession to the guard will be mentioned several more times in the game,i chose exterminator.

2-Mutiple Endings:Although both are similair and based just on 1 choice

3-Good Graphics:The T-Rex and Mosasaurus looked fantastic as well as the enviroments,however the Troodons looked very poorly in fact they looked more like aliens then dinosaurs with their big buldging eyes O___O

Bad points of the game:

1-No Island Exploration:Most people wanted to explore the island,the vistors center,and many dinosaur exhibits,perhaps even take a tour ride,very few dinosaurs were featured

2-Short Gameplay:I beat this game in literally 4 hours then quickly returned it

3-Lack of puzzles,Repetitive Sequences:The biggest puzzle in the game was in fact when your looking for the shaving cream can,none of the other puzzles even came close to the excitement or the length,most the game your either running or sneaking around dinosaurs and being a short game as it is i was hoping for variety.

4-Main focus on Troodon:Most dinosaurs were overlooked to make the Troodon seem most active and important in the game,many other dinosaurs from the movies and Books were not included at all,the troodons also looked poor like they were not even dinosaurs.

5-The Ending:The Ending was really pretty lame,you run from a T-Rex jump in a boat and sail away,didnt feel very climatic at all with no twist at the end,felt more like the end of the third movie cept worst.

6:The T-rex aka Pac-man:Dubbed pac-man due to the fact it behaves like jaws from the speilberg movie in the fact through the game it constantly kept eating nonstop clearly not possible able to fit and digest everything it consumed,also was clearly not normal animal behavior,in 2 days it managed to eat enough to clearly feed 3 T-Rex'es for a week each.

I know people are gonna hark and put me down but i try and be fair to each game i approach,however with all respect i knew this game was gonna be like a interactive movie but it just didnt have the feel of jurassic park in it,nor the hands on dinosaur experience,most the game i was simply running from a t-rex,raptor,or troodon,it was also clearly too short a game for this day and age.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.