Problems Trying to Replay on Xbox

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hello, forums. I am very happy with this game, but there's one problem I'm having. The first time I played through, the game moved easily from one scene to the next with nothing but a load screen as interruption. Last night I felt like playing through episode 4 again, so I went to the scenarios menu and picked the first scenario. After the first two scenario's of the episode were done, it sent me back to the scenario menu. This was particularly annoying because when I finish the last scenario it brings me back to the menu without showing me the ending. I decided to try going back to episode 1 and selecting "begin episode", thinking maybe I just needed to start a new game or something. This didn't seem to do anything except take the "load game" button off the menu. My question, does anyone know a any way to replay an episode without having to go back to the scenario menu? Sorry for the long post.

Comments

• dancondancon Former Telltale Staff
    edited November 2011
    If you go to Episode 4 is there a begin episode option for you to select
  • edited November 2011
    Yes there is, but when I use it it sends me back to the episode menu after the second scenario is done, so it achieves the same result as selecting the first scenario. Thank you for the prompt reply by the way.
  • edited November 2011
    I've got an issue with replaying on the xbox as well. After beating the game, I can't go back and replay the episodes themselves without it telling me it's gonna erase my previous game and start from episode one. I have to replay through scenarios, jumping in and out of the menu. Also when I play through scenarios, scenes get cut, like the scene after the Triceratops/T-rex battle when they're in the shed. ...and the ending.
  • edited November 2011
    AndyCullen wrote: »
    I can't go back and replay the episodes themselves without it telling me it's gonna erase my previous game and start from episode one.

This is the same thing that happened to me. When I did erase the game and start from episode one, I still had access to all episodes and scenarios, but the load game option was gone. Other than that, there was no change. I was sent back to the menu after the prologue. Glad this isn't just me.
  • dancondancon Former Telltale Staff
    edited November 2011
    Hey guys let us look into it and we will update you

Thanks
Sign in to comment in this discussion.