Anything JPOG related goes here

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
who thinks these two companies should join together and or just get permission and make jurassic park operation genesis a lot better, with male and female dinos, more dinos too clone, like baryonyx, carnotaurus, suchomimus, and troodon??? also you can control the dinos of course, and you could create film characters too redo movies and everything, also have the original buildings from movies, add pterenedons too the list, battlefield 3 graphics of course, you would have an option if you want too make them on the mainland or an island, also you would have marine animals like mososaur, you can also control people. Yeah this would take at lest 2 to 3 years to make something like this, but it would be worth it. You can control people from the movies too like allen grant, dr. sattler, ian malcolm, sara harding, jessi harding, gerry harding, Dr sorkin. Also if telltale wouldn't mind giving their own opinion on this they can!!! If they want to join forces with blue tongue; also the island option, they can also choose between isla nublar and isla sorna. Also you can creates your own island, add herrarasaurs too the list as well, also the original dinos from the old jpog :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D please dont delete this guys really want telltales opinion on this also very much!:)

Comments

• edited November 2011
    That would be epic. But is a Park Simulation game Telltale's style?
  • edited November 2011
    I'd love to see another Operation Genesis someday but is that company even still around anymore?
  • edited November 2011
    An even cooler Team up would be Telltale and Irrational Games (the creators of Bioshock). I bet we could get a great Trespasser style game with them teaming up.

Telltale could conbine their characters and great storytelling with Irrational Games way of making great first person games.
  • edited November 2011
    blue tongue still exists, they just created a few games not too long ago, they also still have a website, been trying to fiddle with it so i can get my Jurassic Park Operation Genesis registered, but obviously you cant
  • edited November 2011
    I just read that Blue tongue Enertainment died in Aug 2011.... RIP.

I of all ppl would love it if someone else took up the game title and made a second one or even a renamed one.

Blue tongue and telltale combine forces? Sadly no.

:p Massey
  • edited November 2011
    Massey wrote: »
    I just read that Blue tongue Enertainment died in Aug 2011.... RIP.

I of all ppl would love it if someone else took up the game title and made a second one or even a renamed one.

Blue tongue and telltale combine forces? Sadly no.

:p Massey

well isnt that just a bite in a butt, if telltale does, they would have to track down who started blue tongue in the first place to order to get permission to take over the business and use their ideas and everything ehh?
  • edited November 2011
    tired of people having almost the same exact threads so i am creating this one so people can post away on, about rumors for the second one, also help for mods, skins, and info you can ask me anything, and will be willing to anwer:)
  • edited November 2011
    here is the site for mods having trouble you can ask

http://modgenesis.hostingdelivered.com/viewforum.php?f=27
  • edited November 2011
    Lol irony
  • edited November 2011
    hopefully this stays at the very top so everyone can see, so they dont post future threads
  • edited November 2011
    My main beef with Operation Genesis is the limited amount of dinosaurs, and the fact that you could only access a limited amount of them.

What I think they should do is let us have access to all of the available animals from Jurassic Park 3: Park Builder, plus have Microceratus, Callovosaurus, Mussaurus, Dryosaurus, Procompsognathus, Segisaurus, Proceratosaurus, Metriacanthosaurus, Suchomimus, Carcharodontosaurus, and Cearadactylus. And they should let us have access to ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME.
  • edited November 2011
    Wow what a coinsidence! I had just started to play JPOG just a few days ago to remember the good times I used to have when I was little. Its a pretty good game for the time when it was released and the concept is amazing. I would absolutely love for it to be remade! Instead of controlling people I think it would be better to be able to visit the park as a guest and kind of see the dinosaurs from a human's view. Something like Zoo Tycoon 2 had would be nice but it could be made better aswell.
  • edited December 2011
    ok this is messed up, doesnt really make since with all the non related and related conversations in one :d
Sign in to comment in this discussion.