marine dinosaurs besides mososaur?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
is there any other marine dinos besides this guy, since how this is the only one seen in the game

Comments

• edited November 2011
    no probably not you have to think how hard it was to get the dna for the mosasaur now imagine having another marine animal i could see a second mosasaur but......... yah the fish that were swimming in there though i think were coelecanth
  • edited November 2011
    jordanE123 wrote: »
    no probably not you have to think how hard it was to get the dna for the mosasaur now imagine having another marine animal i could see a second mosasaur but......... yah the fish that were swimming in there though i think were coelecanth

Their other exhibits were really cool though. They had coelacanths, nautilus, and horseshoe crabs among prehistoric fossils it looked really cool.
  • edited November 2011
    Only thing I remember seeing is;

Blue fish.
    Catfish.
    And a mosasaur. ^-^
  • edited November 2011
    AndrewF wrote: »
    Only thing I remember seeing is;

Blue fish.
    Catfish.
    And a mosasaur. ^-^

to bad they dont have the big megadon or is it masadon not sure, the big giant shark like thing
  • edited November 2011
    to bad they dont have the big megadon or is it masadon not sure, the big giant shark like thing

I think the name is Megalodon
  • edited November 2011
    jordanE123 wrote: »

Well.. whales beach themselves often.. so I imagine marine animals did back then too... I suppose that would be the most likely scenario.. a beached mosasaur was fed on by a mosquito..
  • edited November 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Well.. whales beach themselves often.. so I imagine marine animals did back then too... I suppose that would be the most likely scenario.. a beached mosasaur was fed on by a mosquito..

I think it was explained by Sorkin in her field notes that Wu build the thing from scratch.

Basically he mixed multiple creature's DNA with calculations from the gene sequencers until he got it right. I presume by then he had a pretty extensive catalogue cross references of certain DNA and what attributes is was most likely to take on.
  • edited November 2011
    NONE OF THESE ARE MARINE DINOSAURS!
    Plesiosaurs, Mosasaurs, Icthyosaurus, all are marine reptiles separate from dinosaurs.
  • edited November 2011
    Hermes7282 wrote: »
    NONE OF THESE ARE MARINE DINOSAURS!
    Plesiosaurs, Mosasaurs, Icthyosaurus, all are marine reptiles separate from dinosaurs.

I was about to say this but u bet me to it. I glade to see some ppl around here doing their research.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.