Now that the game is released do you want another 4 episodes

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Despite my issues I would indeed buy four new episodes and my question is:
What should they include and what shouldn´t ?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    WARP10CK wrote: »
    Despite my issues I would indeed buy four new episodes and my question is:
    What should they include and what shouldn´t ?

well yeah, but they could be a lot better with fixing the problems with the first 4, i beaten the game 7 times in a row so yeah i want 4 more, they could fix the patches on it first before releasing them and make sure everyone is happy with the way they look, and ask improvements on it before selling them out in stores
  • edited November 2011
    they should put isla sorna on it, some how seeing every dino occupied with ingen, there might be a couple more episodes then 4 though if they put all the dinos from the list
  • edited November 2011
    If they can up with another great story then yes, I would love to have another 4 episodes.

Although, I still think they should keep the same type of gameplay but add more puzzles and fix up the QTE's since the game tends to lag during them.
  • edited November 2011
    i would like some patches on the original four, but new episodes would be great.
  • edited November 2011
    i would like some patches on the original four, but new episodes would be great.

Good luck with that. TTG almost never patch their games.

Also, I didn't want the first four episodes, so I'd rather drink a vat of cactus needles than have another 4 come out.
  • edited November 2011

Also, I didn't want the first four episodes, so I'd rather drink a vat of cactus needles than have another 4 come out.

well good for you sir.
  • edited November 2011
    Yes I would love some more episodes. The game wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it enough to want more :)
  • edited November 2011

Why even be here, is the question. I've known you've been disinterested in the game since awhile back, but coming back time and again...really!?
  • edited November 2011
    i think they need to add movement in the game i wanna control my guy like in heavy rain, and maybe up the budget it a little, they can make a 60$ game just like heavy rain, up the budget to add face detection and body detection to give more real life movement, make the story alot longer, graphics up just a tiny bit

(i thought they were really good for a 40$ game cant complain about them but if they wanna stand a chance and take the market for king of interactive game play they can have it really easy i think)

the story for JP they made was really really good i thought and if this is what they can do with a low budget title, they can make wonders with a higher budget. It might be risky but they could pull it off

i mean it may seem like its just a copy of heavy rain but if they were to slap JP, or even the Alien series and other big movie titles i think they can pull it off and sell like hot cakes i would spend the extra 20$ for 8-10 more hours of game play and a little updated graphics and real life movement,

the dinosaurs could use just a little bit more work like movement wise, but i thought there graphics for them were pretty good, way better then the humans.

i know telltale prob wont take this or other people wont like what i say but i really do think they have the power to take over interactive gameplay if they go all out and full force with it

(people have to remember that this was more of a low budget title if your coming straight from heavy rain or alan wake and not coming to this game with more of a open mind or even a big big JP fan then of course your not gonna like this game the graphics are horrible compared to heavy rain and alan wake, and the length of those games were alot long but gotta look that those games were 60$ and have a way bigger budget compared to this)
  • edited November 2011
    Why even be here, is the question. I've known you've been disinterested in the game since awhile back, but coming back time and again...really!?

Because, many of us are interested in Telltale making some actual quality games in the future maybe?
    Many of us are interested in adventure games and Telltale as a company, including me, but disapprove of their gaming philosophy and the direction they take with their games.

Those people can still hang out on the forums and give their opinions.
  • edited November 2011
    They should OFFER four other episodes. Not only JPTG looks outdated, but it's also frigging short, which wouldn't be that much of a problem if it had an actualy gameplay with replay value. At this point, the game is incredibly expensive for what it offers.
  • edited November 2011
    like i said as the other thread, wouldnt mind seeing all the incidents, from isla sorna, seeing john hammond clone the velociraptor(very first dinosaur) and seeing the place go to hell after
  • edited November 2011
    caeska wrote: »
    Because, many of us are interested in Telltale making some actual quality games in the future maybe?
    Many of us are interested in adventure games and Telltale as a company, including me, but disapprove of their gaming philosophy and the direction they take with their games.

Those people can still hang out on the forums and give their opinions.

Be as that may, I'm sure there is a more productive way of voicing your concerns.
  • edited November 2011
    anthoto1 wrote: »
    They should OFFER four other episodes. Not only JPTG looks outdated, but it's also frigging short, which wouldn't be that much of a problem if it had an actualy gameplay with replay value. At this point, the game is incredibly expensive for what it offers.

Seriously? You're actually going to go with that? Jurassic Park is $30. Most games are $50-$60. Not sure where you're getting the "incredibly expensive" thing from.
  • edited November 2011
    Seriously? You're actually going to go with that? Jurassic Park is $30. Most games are $50-$60. Not sure where you're getting the "incredibly expensive" thing from.

It seemed obvious to me that anthoto1 was talking about price in relation to the length of the game, not the absolute price. There are many $10-$20 games that last longer than 5-10 hours. And most $50-$60 games provide much more than double that (or have multiplayer modes). On that basis, JP:TG's high price-to-length ratio makes it an incredibly expensive game.
  • edited November 2011
    I would absolutely love another 4 episodes! I wouldn't mind so much if the gameplay isn't changed (I actually quite like it as it is) as long as the price doesn't change either.
  • edited November 2011
    thom-22 wrote: »
    It seemed obvious to me that anthoto1 was talking about price in relation to the length of the game, not the absolute price. There are many $10-$20 games that last longer than 5-10 hours. And most $50-$60 games provide much more than double that (or have multiplayer modes). On that basis, JP:TG's high price-to-length ratio makes it an incredibly expensive game.

Not to mention there is no real "gameplay". You get the same basic experience watching a playthrough on Youtube as actually "playing" for yourself.
  • edited November 2011
    I'd rather them just release a DVD movie, or webisiodes instead of a game at this point, so that people would end their constant bitching about how bad they think the gameplay is, and it essentially ruining the whole game for them.
  • edited November 2011
    _Veritas_ wrote: »
    I'd rather them just release a DVD movie, or webisiodes instead of a game at this point, so that people would end their constant bitching about how bad they think the gameplay is, and it essentially ruining the whole game for them.

I'd rather it had been a DVD movie that cost $15-$20 instead of a $30 game for no reason too.
  • edited November 2011
    screw that, had joe jhontson or steven speilberg direct it and have it as an actual movie no animated characters at all besides the dinosaurs of course,
  • edited November 2011
    If it's a good story I'd be more than happy to take a new film from Joe or Steven. But if not I'd take a good animated film before I take a shitty real film any day.
  • edited November 2011
    Four more episodes? I'd buy 'em till they stopped being entertaining.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.