Who voices Jess Harding?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hey guys!

I am currently writing my review of Jurassic Park: The Game and I can't find out who voiced Jess Harding anywhere! Does anybody have a clue?

If not I shall have to boot up the game and check the end credits, but I thought it was worth asking here first! :D

Comments

• Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Heather Hudson
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks very much! She does a great job, as do the rest of the cast. :)
  • edited November 2011
    I gotta point out though. And I hate to be that guy, cause I did really enjoy the game. Who ever played Nima, although she did the best job she could, was obviously not a native spanish speaker. When she spoke english with the accent it was believable. But some of her Spanish was questionable. Other than that I feel all the voice actors did an excellent job!
  • edited November 2011
    mannyguy1 wrote: »
    I gotta point out though. And I hate to be that guy, cause I did really enjoy the game. Who ever played Nima, although she did the best job she could, was obviously not a native spanish speaker. When she spoke english with the accent it was believable. But some of her Spanish was questionable. Other than that I feel all the other characters did an excellent job. I thin Sorkin was way believable!

Ah I actually loved Nima the most, although I don't speak Spanish so any mistakes must have went right over my head! :cool: :p
  • edited November 2011
    martymcfly wrote: »
    Thanks very much! She does a great job, as do the rest of the cast. :)
    I agree^^ It would be interesting to know if she's done any other voice acting, cause she was the only one from the cast I didn't recognize any of their previous work(s).
  • edited November 2011
    Speaking of voice actors, am I the only one surprised at the lack of Kid Beyond? He's been in almost every Telltale game, so not having him felt off.
  • edited November 2011
    I agree^^ It would be interesting to know if she's done any other voice acting, cause she was the only one from the cast I didn't recognize any of their previous work(s).

She has an acting reel up on YouTube, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeatherHudsonTV

I'm going to try to secure some interviews with the voice actors if possible, however I've only managed to email Nika Futterman so far. I'll keep digging! :p

My review of Jurassic Park: The Game is also now live if anyone fancies taking a look:

http://alternativemagazineonline.co.uk/2011/11/21/game-review-jurassic-park-the-game-pc/
  • edited November 2011
    Heather Hudson.
    She's fantastic. Really a wonderful voice - so expressive.
    Hope to hear her on the next TT project! :P
  • edited November 2011
    would like to know who voices sorkin and nima
  • edited November 2011
    They should do a "meet the cast" page or something so we can put a face to the voices, and see what else they've all worked on.
  • edited November 2011
    They should do a "meet the cast" page or something so we can put a face to the voices, and see what else they've all worked on.
    Seconded.
  • edited November 2011
    Of all the voice actors, the only one I recognized was Jason Marsden. He has a very distinctive voice.
  • edited November 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    would like to know who voices sorkin and nima

Nima is voiced by Nika Futterman, not sure who voices Laura Sorkin though.
  • edited November 2011
    The voices of the game:
    http://215072.homepagemodules.de/t517973f11776733-Jurassic-Park-The-Game.html

(Although it's a German forum, it should be clear which ones in the list are the English and the German voice actors ;) )
  • edited November 2011
    I loved the voice of Jess. Very believable.

Did anyone else notice that Jared Emerson-Johnson voiced Miles (the guy who accompanied Nima in the first episode)? I have to say he's really impressed me with his voice acting. Some of his characters, like the Marquis De Singe in ToMI, could have been ruined by bad voice acting but he gets them just perfect. A joy to listen to.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.