Next episodes on iPad

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
when we can have the remaining episodes on the iPad? :confused:

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Ottoman wrote: »
    when we can have the remaining episodes on the iPad? :confused:

My guess is they'll release the episodes on iPad one by one monthly, same as they would normally do with their other games. On console or PC, getting all four together in one package was no problem for them. But on iPad it might've been too difficult for them to stuff it all into a single app without exceeding a certain file size limit
  • edited November 2011
    Thats too long between chapters
  • edited November 2011
    Tired of waiting...
  • edited November 2011
    Its best not to rush them and let them take time to pack in what they need for the games,otherwise your gonna buy an episode beat it in an hour and then get bored real quick,and because its an ipad msot likely it will be toned down a bit compared to the main game.
  • edited December 2011
    Any news on this ?
  • edited December 2011
    From Dan Connors' Q&A thread
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Thanks Dan, my breath remains bated.

Also, me & the lad are loving Jurassic Park on the iPad - gonna be odd to have to switch to PC to play the remaining 3 eps if we can't wait for the iPad releases. Is there a schedule for eps 2-4? Approx monthly?
    dancon wrote: »
    We are currently focused on 2. It will likely be quicker than monthly but we are going to go over all 3 with a fine tooth comb so that might make it take longer. I am glad you are enjoying it.
  • edited December 2011
    The feeling for playing the next episode is completely fading away if it's taking them so long for the next part

Still nothing :(
  • edited December 2011
    I would like to know when the rest of the episodes are coming please message on my mail when its released
Sign in to comment in this discussion.