difficulties running on a small latitude 2120 netbook

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
ok i changed the settings and everything and still running slow, you guys think telltale will be able to make it run more smoothly on these things?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I don't think the game is designed to run on such a low spec machine: I've read reviews where the 2120 struggles with HD video, so I doubt it's ever going to be able to run JP:TG very well. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!
  • edited November 2011
    martymcfly wrote: »
    I don't think the game is designed to run on such a low spec machine: I've read reviews where the 2120 struggles with HD video, so I doubt it's ever going to be able to run JP:TG very well. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

to bad telltale doesnt have settings for these kind of laptops though, that way i would be able too play it in school when i am bored and nothing to do, i got it on my main computer, runs perfectly fine, the latitude 2120 net book though is slow, and glitchy
  • edited November 2011
    to bad telltale doesnt have settings for these kind of laptops though, that way i would be able too play it in school when i am bored and nothing to do, i got it on my main computer, runs perfectly fine, the latitude 2120 net book though is slow, and glitchy

Yes, but netbooks aren't really designed to play games I'm afraid. They are more for surfing the web, emails etc.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.