Locked Scenarios?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I just bought the game and started playing. I finished the first four (where they climb the fence and she finds the path) but now I can't continue.

It takes me back to the menu, and won't let me proceed. The next scenario is locked.

I've done the same episode twice now (first time because the pointer wasn't in the screen so i HAD to close and reopen)

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Comments

• edited November 2011
    happened to me. try closing and re-opening it.
  • edited November 2011
    just tried that, and it isn't working....gonna try to go through it all at once again....
  • edited November 2011
    If nothing helps: Search in your Regedit for the Key "Telltale Games" which contains several Keys "JPScore1" "JPScore2" etc. Every Number stands for one Episode. The scenarios then are each numbered and given a value ("-1", "0", "6"...). If you change the value from the scenario which is locked from "-1" to a positive Number - eg "0" it should help you to acces this scenario.

Of course it's now easy to reach gold in every scenario so I only would recommend ist if you don't see another solution to play the game/scenario.
  • TorTor
    edited November 2011
    The scenarios don't unlock until you complete them. So the "next" scenario according to your current progress will always be locked.

Instead you should use the 'load game' option to progress through the game. That's how the PC version works at least.

The 'scenarios' menu is only for re-playing levels you've already beaten, apparently.
  • edited November 2011
    Tor wrote: »
    The scenarios don't unlock until you complete them. So the "next" scenario according to your current progress will always be locked.

So was the plan ;) At least in my case the first scenario of Ep2 never unlocked even after I played through the whole Ep2 - so I edited the reg values.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.