Jurassic Park The Game dinosaur cry differences

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
OK I just realized, in the game the parasaralophus sounds like a moose, more than they do on jurassic park the lost world, the ones on there sound more like a fog horn, kind of weird, also the pterenadons sound completely different as well, has anyone else realized this or is it just me?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Para's r shown to have many different crys, hence controlling them thru crys; so I'd simply say we heard diff crys in-game to thoose used in film.

Pterenadons we never hear in the film, only see them fly by at end of JP, the ones in the aviary are a distinctly different species to thoose seen in jp1 and the game.
  • edited November 2011
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    Para's r shown to have many different crys, hence controlling them thru crys; so I'd simply say we heard diff crys in-game to thoose used in film.

Pterenadons we never hear in the film, only see them fly by at end of JP, the ones in the aviary are a distinctly different species to thoose seen in jp1 and the game.

we hear them at the beginning of episode 2 if you pay attention, also watch a clip from jp3 as well, there is a little difference but not a whole lot
Sign in to comment in this discussion.