Is it too early to start asking for a sequel? Even I know that answer...

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I have just completed Episode 4, and I can say that I was honestly stunned. The Final Confrontation was simply magnificent, and in my own opinion, one of the best endings to a game I have ever seen. I enjoyed it so much, that I will most defiantly be playing this game over and over for years to come. I especially loved Jess’s Character; it was wonderful how the Telltale team where able to grasp such an accurate personality for a fourteen year old girl. As I was saying, I will play this game for years to come, but without wanting to sound un-grateful, would there be any chance of a sequel game?

I do realise it’s a bit early to ask, but I was wondering if a sequel has been considered, or even just mentioned. It’s not exactly the end of the world if one could not be produced, but I think I speak for almost all Jurassic Park fans when I say I would love to see one. After all, the plot lines are endless, you could feature InGen Employees left behind on Isla Sorna during the hunting trip in The Lost World, or maybe even a game revolving around the original events that got Isla Sorna abandoned in the first place? I suppose my real question is; has a sequel game been defiantly ruled out?

Even if it’s not for another five years or so, believe me when I say I know how tiring game development can be, so naturally I (and most JP fans) wouldn’t expect for the idea for a sequel to arise for another few years.

Thank you so much for the fantastic Game you have produced and I wish you all great luck on your next project.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I have just completed Episode 4, and I can say that I was honestly stunned. The Final Confrontation was simply magnificent, and in my own opinion, one of the best endings to a game I have ever seen. I enjoyed it so much, that I will most defiantly be playing this game over and over for years to come. I especially loved Jess’s Character; it was wonderful how the Telltale team where able to grasp such an accurate personality for a fourteen year old girl. As I was saying, I will play this game for years to come, but without wanting to sound un-grateful, would there be any chance of a sequel game?

I do realise it’s a bit early to ask, but I was wondering if a sequel has been considered, or even just mentioned. It’s not exactly the end of the world if one could not be produced, but I think I speak for almost all Jurassic Park fans when I say I would love to see one. After all, the plot lines are endless, you could feature InGen Employees left behind on Isla Sorna during the hunting trip in The Lost World, or maybe even a game revolving around the original events that got Isla Sorna abandoned in the first place? I suppose my real question is; has a sequel game been defiantly ruled out?

Even if it’s not for another five years or so, believe me when I say I know how tiring game development can be, so naturally I (and most JP fans) wouldn’t expect for the idea for a sequel to arise for another few years.

Thank you so much for the fantastic Game you have produced and I wish you all great luck on your next project.

i was a little disappointed, you should of been able to choose jess's lifestyle, instead from a smoker to a healthier 14 year old girl
  • edited November 2011
    I don't think its to early to ask. Pretty sure it's way to early to get a reliable answer though. Either way, I want another one too. Any chance we could see or even play as one of the main characters from the movies. It'd only work if you got the original actors to voice their characters, which probably makes it unlikely.
  • edited November 2011
    I want another one too I have sort of fallen in love with the idea of the events leading up to the abandoning of the second island.
  • edited November 2011
    This was a few months ago:

1:33
    "The first season is gonna be an episodic season..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WJvhQyRXA

Emphasizing the "first season" might indicate they considered a sequel. Let's hope so!:)
  • edited November 2011
    Personally I would love a sequel. Telltale did an amazing job with extending the Jurassic Park universe that it's almost impossible to resist wanting more. Lke Irishmile, I've sorta fallen in love with the idea of focusing on the events leading up to the evacuation and abandonment of Site B. That's a story that we could all sink our teeth into, no pun intended
  • edited November 2011
    Jurassic Park Season 2 Episode 1: Abandoned. lol it sounds epic! XD
  • edited November 2011
    I agree too. I absolutely loved the first game and although I loved the ending I still felt kind of sad when I finished it because it was over. Now I want a sequel to have something to look forward to. If you are going to do a sequel then I trust you'll make it a good one but to do so you have to try as hard as you did on the first one to get all of the JP facts straight and what not.
  • edited November 2011
    Me three!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2011
    The escape of Site B would be a good idea. InGen could tell Gerry to go and check the dinosaurs over at Sorna, and then everything turns to hell.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.