Billy Yoder's date

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
was Billy's date Dr. Ellie Sattler he did mention a red scarf and blonde hair, also in the movie her hair is blonde and she wears a red scarf just curious on this one guys:)

Comments

• edited November 2011
    No.

The dialog is about someone he dated long ago.

And Ellie never had a red scarf.
  • edited December 2011
    Alan Grant is the one with the red scarf. LOL:D
  • edited December 2011
    oh lolz my bad, sorry
  • edited December 2011
    I actually know the girl who Mark Darin wrote into that dialogue ;) Gotta love the Telltale forums :D
  • edited December 2011
    Alan Grant is the one with the red scarf. LOL:D

Mystery solved. Billy's date was Alan Grant.

The blonde hair is irrelevant.
  • edited December 2011
    original.0

I dunno. Looks more like an ascot or bandana to me.

However, if it IS a scarf...Ellie put it around his neck at the dig site. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Good call Shadowknight1. It really isn't a scarf, but I'm pretty sure it's what bloodkiller630 was thinking of. Regardless, that closes the possibility of the date being Alan Grant, hehehe. Unless... Billy just calls it a scarf anyway.

Are you implying that the scarf is actually Ellie's?! :eek:

Lol, I love how we're debating this. :D
  • edited December 2011
    Good call Shadowknight1. It really isn't a scarf, but I'm pretty sure it's what bloodkiller630 was thinking of. Regardless, that closes the possibility of the date being Alan Grant, hehehe. Unless... Billy just calls it a scarf anyway.

Are you implying that the scarf is actually Ellie's?! :eek:

Lol, I love how we're debating this. :D

did ellie in the book ever mension of dating anyone else in the book?
  • edited December 2011
    did ellie in the book ever mension of dating anyone else in the book?

In the first novel, Ellie was engaged to a doctor.
  • edited December 2011
    She is mentioned to have married in the second book.... and it was not to Grant.. :(

Obviously they put that in for the third movie.
  • edited December 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    She is mentioned to have married in the second book.... and it was not to Grant.. :(

Obviously they put that in for the third movie.

Well, in the book, Grant was much older than he was in the movies. About mid-forties, I believe, where Ellie was in her twenties.
  • edited December 2011
    In the novel version Dr. Grant was a bearded 40-years old palaeontologist who was based on real life Jack Horner. His wife already died years ago.
    Ellen Sattler was his graduate student and in her mid 20s. She was about to marry a doctor from Chicago.
    In The Lost World (again book) Ellie's full name was Ellen Sattler-Reiman and she was married to a physicist in Berkeley. Mr. Reiman could be a different person than the doctor from Chicago but also be the same and they just moved to California.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually know the girl who Mark Darin wrote into that dialogue ;) Gotta love the Telltale forums :D

You do?? :eek:
  • edited December 2011
    original.0

I dunno. Looks more like an ascot or bandana to me.

you know in the original version of JP3 they where married indeed. Just another reason to ignore that JP3 exists. Srsly Tell tale games I will love you with all the sheer power of my heart and soul if you ignore JP3 completely.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.