Not what I'm used to

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
The Jurassic Park game is complete different from what I'm used to of the telltale games, the relax advantures where you got to think and find the right solution to this almost only action.
But in my opinion I think the game is not so good.

- All the actions you have to play atleast twise, because you need to know the key combination in advance otherwise you are always to late.
- When you are to late you have to start from the beginning (how enjoying)
- There is no save feature, so when you want to quit, the next time you have to play a big part again.

Minor things are some bugs, some texts line are said twice, sometimes you get a x mark (failed) but you didn't fail and everything continues.

Telltale, I would say stick to what you are good at and don't make hardly unplayable platform adventure games.

I have to say the price is right for the games, so for me it's not a big waste of money, but I'm really sorry but I found it not so much joy to play.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Umbie wrote: »
    The Jurassic Park game is complete different from what I'm used to of the telltale games, the relax advantures where you got to think and find the right solution to this almost only action.
    But in my opinion I think the game is not so good.

- All the actions you have to play atleast twise, because you need to know the key combination in advance otherwise you are always to late.
    - When you are to late you have to start from the beginning (how enjoying)
    - There is no save feature, so when you want to quit, the next time you have to play a big part again.

Minor things are some bugs, some texts line are said twice, sometimes you get a x mark (failed) but you didn't fail and everything continues.

Telltale, I would say stick to what you are good at and don't make hardly unplayable platform adventure games.

I have to say the price is right for the games, so for me it's not a big waste of money, but I'm really sorry but I found it not so much joy to play.

I have an automatic save on mine, and from playing both the x-box 360 version from the computer version, the x-box is the best! also i havent had any difficulty with pushing buttons i got all gold medals from the beginning to the end on my first try
  • edited November 2011
    Maybe I should try the xbox 360 version.
    But that means I have to buy it again?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.